Gibson Brands Forums

the eagles?

S t e v e

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big Eagles fan.

As it is, I actually hate "Hotel California." I think it's all a load of crap.

The only Eagles song I can stand to listen to is "Wasted Time."

"one of these nights" is the only one i like, the rest is crap imo.

[thumbup]

Didn't Homme play drums for them? Love the fuzz

Yea, I believe he did. The fuzz is pretty killer. I've been thinking about picking up a fuzz pedal, but I'm having a hard time deciding on which one... not to derail the original topic.

The Eagles are OK. I've never been a huge fan, but they do have a few songs that I like.

Yea, I believe he did. The fuzz is pretty killer. I've been thinking about picking up a fuzz pedal, but I'm having a hard time deciding on which one... not to derail the original topic.

The Eagles are OK. I've never been a huge fan, but they do have a few songs that I like.

Fuzz is always an acceptable thread derailer. Depends on what kind of sound you want, there are tons of different sounds. I always tend to gravitate towards a Muff style sound then build from there.

I don't care for the Eagles at all myself

troll-pic-funny.jpg

I'm not a troll, he made a stupid statement, so I followed it with another stupid statement. If you are going to say a blanket statement, then you are wrong.

No one ever said that the Eagles don't have talent, and the same goes for Lady Gaga, both are great musicians, but neither does anything for me, although I would rather listen to Lady Gaga than the Eagles

Archived