Gibson Brands Forums

SOME GREAT BLUES, another vid added

ol fred

Great! Thats my kind of style and music. Wish I was as 'polished' as Jinder. Also wish, the background 'chatter' was a little lower. But that does 'authenticate' a live performance. I myself, tend to stretch out and play my soulfull best, when the audience is busy chattering and not paying attention as it sounds in this video.

Bravo Jinder....U da man... [thumbup]

Very enjoyable.

I must admit that all the talking going on drives me nuts. If it's a pub type environment, I somewhat understand. But if I pay to take in a show, I don't just want to see the artist, I want to hear them as well.

Jinder surely comes across in this performance. Very entertaining.

Jinder Comes Across ! = Makes his blues-player name nothing less than Boney Harp Jackson.

A tank full of fuel there. . . .

Oooh just heard clip # 2 – was it posted here before, , , last year or something. Sounded familiar, , , , and good. Top writing/performance, no doubt.

Thanks guys!! Glad you enjoyed the playing, as was observed my blues playing owes a lot to Lightnin', I grew up with his music being around a lot so I naturally tend to nicking his licks when playing blues.

Setup-wise, that show was Bird MC (stock Baggs pickup)>Analogman EQ>Peterson Strobostomp tuner/DI>Laney Audiohub AH200 amp. Dead simple rig but one that sounded really good. I've since killed the Laney after five years of loyal service, and have replaced it with a Soundcraft notepad mixer and a Peavey powered monitor which I use as an on-the-floor powered speaker behind me. Sounds even better than the Laney, and gives me all the volume and tone I could ever need for a small-medium venue.

Thanks again for the kind words, and thanks for posting Fred!

Archived