Gibson Brands Forums

Here's one for the PRS fans...

Tim Plains

Thanks Tim, so it is floating,

I out one of those bridges on my Stratocaster but I have it clamped down all the way to the body, the tremolo works great but when it hits the bdoy when it retracts back.

Looks like I need to tweak it to get it to a floating position.

Cheers guys.

Don't make me buy another guitar you D!ck!

Hey, it's not my fault you can't keep your GAS under control and that you don't make wise & well though out purchases like me. [lol]

I out one of those bridges on my Stratocaster but I have it clamped down all the way to the body, the tremolo works great but when it hits the bdoy when it retracts back.

Adjust it, obviously, but you could probably also ad a Tremol-no to keep it from going that far back. Great product. I had one on a previous guitar. I may eventually add one to this guitar.

Nice! Is that the new P22? Amber Black finish?

DGT (David Grissom Trem), Violin Amber. If you see a PRS with three knobs like this one, it's a DGT. Two volumes, one tone.

When did you get her?

Thursday.

Have you cranked it up yet? How does it sound?

Oh yeah, and through every amp. I don't like going on about how great something is when I first get it (honeymoon period, and all) but it sounds awesome! The neck humbucker is a little dark but the coil split more than makes up for it. It sounds just like a Strat and you can get some great SRV tones. The bridge is just about perfect with medium gain. It's really a great sounding guitar.

Archived