Gibson Brands Forums

Damn you EBAY

FenderGuy1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there is guitar that's probably a fake and that was most likely never even touched by Jimmy that's on sale for ten times more than it's even worth and the fact that your broke and can't afford it anyway. Now how is any of that Ebay's fault in any way shape or form???

This is a stretch even for you kid. [confused]

You guys do not believe this do you? Heck the last few of his axes sold for over $350.000.00 and who owns them??????? Places like hard rock cafe, Billy Gibbons, Steve Vai has one that was burned and the guy who bought the one played at woodstock.......It even looks too good to have been one of his. Anytime there is a letter of authenticity it is 100% fake. and who the heck are those people who owned them? The only winners of this auction will be the people who have it listed because only a loser will bid on it. What a crock!!!!!! Tim

I have a question. Why you clicking on his threads if you are so sick of reading his stuff? Its SOOOOO easy to skip the threads you don't want to read.

Who needs a tutorial? I can do one on YouTube if you want. :) :) :)

I love it when Shred writes a stinging comment and puts smiley faces at the end, and it actually makes it ok. HAHA [lol][thumbup]

LOL! People just want to effing complain about completely avoidable stuff...makes me crezy!

When viewed on an iphone its not possible to see WHO the OP is... Kinda makes the dross less avoidable!! [flapper] oh look a flappy tongue... guess that makes it ok!!

When viewed on an iphone its not possible to see WHO the OP is... Kinda makes the dross less avoidable!! [flapper] oh look a flappy tongue... guess that makes it ok!!

If I happened to walk into a room and the first thing I see and smell is my grandparents doing the nasty standing up in a hammock, I would immediately bolt out of the room and maybe the house as a whole. (Here's my face [scared] ). Treat these types of threads like that and everybody is happy.

EDIT: Hosing them down is not an option.

Very interesting.

Bob Levine was an associate of Mike Jeffrey so if genuine, the guitar probably WAS part of Jeffrey's estate.

Unfortunately no trace of that neckplate serial no. in any list of JH guitars in my reference books on Hendrix.

Nor are there any photographs of him playing it.

In fact, the seller responds to a question by stating it was bought a few months before his death and he only played on it a few times. So even if it is 100%, he evidently didn't 'bond' with it or use it on a gig.

You'd expect/need a lot more info on the provenance of a 'Hendrix' guitar.

How about £100k for a '78 25/50 LP?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251022671236?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Well said Mr Allen

Thank you Flight

I have a question. Why you clicking on his threads if you are so sick of reading his stuff? Its SOOOOO easy to skip the threads you don't want to read.

Who needs a tutorial? I can do one on YouTube if you want. :) :) :)

The reason I chose to look and post to this one is because I see what this guy is doing to the Fender forums with his dozen or so screen names. I've tried to explain to some of you folks about this guy but keep getting comments like, "he's just a kid" or such. This was my last attempt to share my displeasure.

Also, Some of the other screen names that are commenting to this post are the SAME guy. If we are gonna let this become the playground for trolls, then let it be so. It takes away from the fun and integrity.

Archived