Gibson Brands Forums

Sunday song

blindboygrunt

Yep, this is really cool stuff. Love listening to it. BBG, I've been trying to think for the last few weeks who you remind me of and it finally hit me with this song. I think your voice and his are very similar. AND, like him, you'll just never fit-in with the "country boy bands."...lol...

Might be better listening with no ears !!

I did listen with ears and it is beautifully done!

Only, only comment about a great performance would be the vocal would be fuller if a mic was planted in your face, but the guitar has recorded nicely.

Phones? Who knew. Mine has a app for a torch, which does my head in, and that recording...why waste time with all the other guff? I had a Tascam Portastudio and the recording of my guitar and voc with a Shure SM57 rendered a big, fat, yukky HISS!

That recording is very clear.

BluesKing777.

Yeah , I hear ya about having a mic closer , the phone was just set on a coffee table in front of me , so next one I may sit somewhere that allows the phone to be a little closer to my head than the guitar , it's about half and half here , so maybe a taller table will help the balance.

It's a better recording than the others that were done with a usb mic and a laptop , these phones are something else .

Archived