Gibson Brands Forums

Pictures of your main Amps

4Hayden

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the amp that I take with me to most electric gigs. 1965 Fender Pro reverb, I have had it for over 15 years and the sound never ceases to surprise me. You get a different dynamic response at every volume level,sounds wonderful with any type of guitar.

My Fender lap steel is just there for appearances I don't play it much but it's a nice thing to have and I keep promising myself that one day I shall learn to play it properly.

amps018.jpg

I thought you'd spot it! [thumbup]

(blue pedal on top of Super 60)

How do you like it?

I'm not sure I even understand what it does but I totally want one.

On the subject of amps, I've been feeling the need for some blackface fender action to contrast my Vox. Sortof an amp for cleans then use my Vox for overdrive. Alas, it's not really in the cards for me at this time

How do you like it?

I'm not sure I even understand what it does but I totally want one.

The Meatball is really something - one of the meanest touch-wahs ever built and an amazing filter too for synths - I don't want to derail so will take some pics and start another thread (or add to the DIY thread) in a couple days. You'd love it Dub.

Phew - I just got back from rehearsal, it's 30 miles away.....laters....

Sharp Les Paul you have there

Thanks! It's just a '98 LP Special, but I really like it because of how stripped down it is. I put a 'Studio' truss rod cover on it to confuse people haha.

The Meatball is really something - one of the meanest touch-wahs ever built and an amazing filter too for synths - I don't want to derail so will take some pics and start another thread (or add to the DIY thread) in a couple days. You'd love it Dub.

Phew - I just got back from rehearsal, it's 30 miles away.....laters....

Thanks! I'd love to see more pics and hear more of your thoughts about it!

I've been really wanting to build an envelope filter for the past couple months. I think this and the Mutron III seem to be the coolest envelope filter circuits around. The Meatball is actually essentially based on the Mutron III but obviously heavily modified. You're really making me lean towards building a Meatball though, it would be a pretty expensive build but I can just imagine the sweet funky noises my keyboard player could get with it

Guest Farnsbarns

Are you at the space station or something?

Ha, took it with my phone, uploaded it to my own server straight from my phone and then noticed it's sideways. Didn't care enough to sort it.

Traynor yba1 anniversary head for clean slight break up set at 2.5 watts and a

Traynor 50 watt head ( sett at 15 watts at the back) for distortion ..and an a/b/y switch to change or blend.

traynorset.JPG

Soapbar P-90 fan? Looks like a killer set up.

Archived