Gibson Brands Forums

"Reverse Trolling"

J.R.M.30!

I am speaking up for the many that have been ostracized countless times on-line just because they have a different opinion than most. Being called a troll is humiliating and causes long-term psychological stress on the individual. Something has to be done about this problem. I think we have gone way too far in protecting the rights of the so-called "bullied" now we have to protect everyone in general. [-(

I am speaking up for the many that have been ostracized countless times on-line just because they have a different opinion than most. Being called a troll is humiliating and causes long-term psychological stress on the individual. Something has to be done about this problem. I think we have gone way too far in protecting the rights of the so-called "bullied" now we have to protect everyone in general. [-(

I'am not sure how old you are, but believe it or not, not everybody is gonna see things your way! the best thing to do is put your man pants on and learn to live with that thought!!why do you expect everyone to always, agree with you? ](*,)'

Guest Farnsbarns

Cool...

In other news...

Is 'Reverse Trolling' the term used to describe a situation where a 'Troll' actually initiates a thread; thereby, by definition, becoming a 'Non-Troll'?......

COOL!

[thumbup]

P.

How in the world would someone on line calling you anything from a troll to an old man who needs meds cause any kind of long-term psychological stress? Cmon man,it's on line you now, "virtual" reality

Is 'Reverse Trolling' the term used to describe a situation where a 'Troll' actually initiates a thread; thereby, by definition, becoming a 'Non-Troll'?......

COOL!

[thumbup]

P.

No, simply creating a bait thread is the act of trolling. There's no such thing as reverse trolling. What nonsense.

3jT1GdV.png

Archived