Gibson Brands Forums

Have guys seen this?

daveinspain

Now this is different for a Les Paul They also have a red sparkel top one... [blink] I like it.. [smile]

That's a gorgeous guitar but for that kind of money I am surprised they are using a Richlite Fretboard. I dunno.. just can't wrap my mind around anything but rosewood or ebony on a Les Paul neck. Guess I'm old school [unsure]

If its the size of the LP...how deep can the chambers be and would they do anything...cause it doesn't seem likely.

Very pretty, no disputing that.

Sure it would... A violin isn't very deep either. I bet you could get some very cool feedback out of it.

Looks beautiful but I already have countertops. I have about twenty feet of countertop in the upstairs kitchen, there's about twelve feet in the downstairs kitchen. I've got about eight feet in the upstairs bathroom and I have a whole used piece of countertop with a kitchen sink in it upstairs in my shop.

I think the real reason they're still using the stuff is that it costs too much in hazardous waste disposal fees to bring it to the dump!!

If anybody needs any countertops for their guitars, I'll give you that kitchen countertop in my shop. [thumbup]

1382327449[/url]' post='1440620']

That's a sharp guitar !

lpp390.jpg

That looks as though it should be in a glass cabinet. I can't remember seeing such a clean pristine looking guitar. I stared a thread called old battered beat up Les Paul's, I think this is the other end of the scale. ....Beautiful!!!!!

Would agree a bit of a misnomer, and haven't played richlite [confused] But the guitar looks nice, just wonder what the tone is like? The LP tone I know is from a block of mahogany with a maple top so a semi hollow would have to be different. Anyone know of a demo video so we could hear one?

Archived