Gibson Brands Forums

Music Christmas list..

RowdyMoon

I am not asking for a musical instrument this year—they're just way too expensive to drop that burden on anyone (never mind being laughed at!). However, I am asking for gift cards to Guitar Center… and, hopefully, between Christmas and my birthday a month later, I'll have accumulated enough funds to put a nice dent in the cost of a new 2014 SG Special in butterscotch.

That is sweet CB! I don't have any wishes this year because we're remodeling the house. It's only a 12 year old home, but the wife thinks it's out of date. I don't ask. I just obey. I did get this to play around with though, just for fun:

alesis_samplepad.jpg

Top of the list, and has been for a long time, is a blue Les Paul. specifically a 2013 Traditional Chicago Blue, since it's not at all weight relieved.

Furthermore a Firebird V or VII, an ES335, and something with P90s - possibly an early 50s (reissue) Goldtop [thumbup]

doesn't look like I'll have the funds to buy myself something nice this year, as it seems no one wants to buy my strat at a reasonable price.

I'm really looking forward to the report on the Dumble-alike!

[thumbup]

I doubt I'll get anything from Santa this year but I do like the Souldier 'Hendrix' strap that Twiz posted a while back...

P.

me too, i'd love to have a project like that

Archived