Gibson Brands Forums

Im quitng this fourm finally

dem00n

I made it to 200 thats good enough for me i quit u old ppl are driving me crazy. Stacks ur porbley the best fourm member on this fourm keep the metal faith alive like Chuck would say. Audos (means bye for u idoits out there)

eusa_whistle.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
made it to 200 thats good enough for me i quit u old ppl are driving me crazy. Stacks ur porbley the best fourm member on this fourm keep the metal faith alive like Chuck would say. Audos (means bye for u idoits out there)

Dont let the door hit you in the ***.

I knew this place reminded me of a redneck bar. Well Mr. dem00n Sir. Being an old fart Who used to be where you are now. Brother reality check, one day your going to be an old fart that all the young ones are going to know more then you. OUCH. Did I say that. And your going to find out that this was one of those good old days that you didn't know you had. Young one, later. Didn't know you but would have.

OK now I am finally caught up on the drama' date=' Demon you need to man the F**k up. Geez my 19 year daughter has thicker skin than you. I went through the entire forum with today's posts and nothing warrants the response or the drama your throwing out there. Being serious here; how old are you?[/quote']

That's what I don't get either....I don't see why he let's what some old guys that "drive him crazy" or whatever to make such a big s**t over.

No, I just got home from watching the UFC paperview and I have to drive my to be in-laws to the airport.

I'm leaving to go pick them up at 4:30 and take them to Pearson. Nice weather we're having, eh?

What are you doing, just passing time here I guess?

Just one of those nights that I cant fall asleep. Just having some fun here arguing with some of the younger guys.

I have no malice, but they think im evil....oh well.

Yes, we got a huge dumping. I picked my daughter up at the movies at 12:30am at the Silvercity up on the mountain. It should take me 15 minutes....It took me close to 45.

The ol' eyelids are starting to get heavy. Im off to dream of Nigella Lawson and a can of whipped cream.

nite nite.

I made it to 200 thats good enough for me i quit u old ppl are driving me crazy. Stacks ur porbley the best fourm member on this fourm keep the metal faith alive like Chuck would say. Audos (means bye for u idoits out there)

=D>

Sorry to see anyone go, dem00n, especially when they feel they've been mistreated. But you might be rite abuot teh odl ppl hear. This fourm has som raely mene wuns. Sew, form one idoit two anohtor, audois.

I think it's funny, how people announce when they're leaving ;)

That's being pretty presumtive IMO. As if anyone actually cares. It's not like you have to declare your departure. Just stop typing www.gibson.com or better yet, remove it from your favorites folder.

I'm announcing right now, if the day comes when I decide to leave the forums, I will simply stop logging on. There will be no dramatic final message from me.

I dont know why people have to announce they are leaving' date=' just go.... If you come back, just come back. If you are looking for attention make a post worth while...[/quote']

Me thinks so too. I think he was kinda expecting that people would "convince" him that he should stay, so he could say: "Well, I was going to leave, but you guys made up my mind and I'm staying".

Or he just mean drama.

=P~

Archived