Gibson Brands Forums

Sold my 2013 Gold Top

Tman

Gold Top and Bad Cat couger amp for something very Gibson and very new. Honeyburst. Not a single bucker or P-90 to be found. That's all I'ma sayin.

Goona be writin some songs my sisters and brothers.

Gold Top is so beautiful, my back can't take it it seems.

SJ10CWNA1_MAIN_HERO_01_zpsy8se9wiv.jpg

I tried a J-100 1941 and loved it. This one was ordered and I requested "figuring" on the fret board. Instrumental music is about to become a 5-star dealer and they were happy to get the order. [thumbup] Plus it's California walnut!

1443108712[/url]' post='1696601']

I tried a J-100 1941 and loved it. This one was ordered and I requested "figuring" on the fret board. Instrumental music is about to become a 5-star dealer and they were happy to get the order. [thumbup] Plus it's California walnut!

What a beauty! Is that pre wild fire California walnut?

!!!!!!!!!!Schwing!!!!!!!!!!!!

You leaving the pick guard on?

I think for the first time in my life, I plan to leave it original [crying][biggrin]

So yes that's the plan.

The 2016's sound like they are going to be divine. I looked at the line up and required a drool bucket with the Acacia J-45 L.Edition, Blue Doves in flight; I could go on and on. This Walnut SJ spoke to me.

Right? Man it's been bad this year. Rain please come soon.

I just brought you some rain last Tuesday! Did you guy's drink it ALL already?

It never rains in California they said!

It's always beautiful in California they said!

Guess what happens the day we scheduled for Disney!

Nice guitar!

I just brought you some rain last Tuesday! Did you guy's drink it ALL already?

Nice guitar!

Yea it was a good one but was in the aquifer by noon I'm afraid. We'll take some more please.

Just found out, ETA tomorrow afternoon for the SJ-100. Photos and video soon!

Guest Farnsbarns

Wow! ... erm. Gulp, that's gorgeous.

Wow! ... erm. Gulp, that's gorgeous.

Thanks Farns! You'll play it when you come to California!

Very nice looker!

I see onboard electronics - what will you amp it through?

Thanks! Yes it is an L.R. Baggs anthem acoustic mic. It's fairly new and supposed to be the state of the art. I will use it mostly for recording onto my computer using Logic Pro X. I have an Apogee AD convertor and plan to do a lot that way. Also in the band that I am in that is just now reforming, we'll play some acoustic numbers. I'll try the P.A. system first. If not good I will look at the Fishman "stick" or the new Fender acoustic amp which looks very art deco to me.

Archived