Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1483181165[/url]' post='1823250']

I just diced up a tomato and stirred it together with some sliced celery, ranch dressing, greek dressing, sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar, and black pepper.

Great breakfast salad at 4:45 a.m.!

[scared]

Ever blend 5 raw eggs together and drink it like Rocky did in the movie? I had to do that once to see what it was like, then went to the gym for a serious workout lifting weights. I had a left over slice of homemade pizza for breakfast.

Ever blend 5 raw eggs together and drink it like Rocky did in the movie? I had to do that once to see what it was like, then went to the gym for a serious workout lifting weights. I had a left over slice of homemade pizza for breakfast.

The pizza I can get behind.

The raw egg, eh, not so much!!

[crying]

I made a large batch of Peruvian style Ceviche. It lasts me for a week or so. Served with freshly chopped avocado, it reminds me of the years I spent in South America. I do this 4-5 times per year. I use is as a healthy snack, not a meal.

Went out for lunch with good friends yesterday and I had crumbed sausages however there was a buffet with veggies and salads and I had both! I had a ridiculous amount of food, mostly vegetables but I was too full to eat a proper evening meal. Piggy, piggy piggy!

I made a large batch of Peruvian style Ceviche. It lasts me for a week or so. Served with freshly chopped avocado, it reminds me of the years I spent in South America. I do this 4-5 times per year. I use is as a healthy snack, not a meal.

I'm interested. What's the difference between Peruvian ceviche and Mexican ceviche?

Just had a lamb gyro for lunch which was bomb.com

It was a hot day yesterday so we ate outside last night, sitting out until after dark. We made home made pizzas, two types and they were yummy.

We had one that had a smokey BBQ sauce base, Hungarian salami, Spanish onion, mushrooms and spinach, topped with mozarella cheese. (Pictured)

IMG_0579_zpsbjfbgvj3.jpg

The second one was Sate' Chicken with some of the same toppings and a lovely Sate' sauce.

Best part is left overs for lunch!!

We tend to put a lot more stuff on our pizzas that they do in other countries, trickier cooking but really nice.

• Upvote 1

It was a hot day yesterday so we ate outside last night, sitting out until after dark. We made home made pizzas, two types and they were yummy.

We had one that had a smokey BBQ sauce base, Hungarian salami, Spanish onion, mushrooms and spinach, topped with mozarella cheese. (Pictured)

IMG_0579_zpsbjfbgvj3.jpg

The second one was Sate' Chicken with some of the same toppings and a lovely Sate' sauce.

Best part is left overs for lunch!!

We tend to put a lot more stuff on our pizzas that they do in other countries, trickier cooking but really nice.

That looks really delicious!