Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

• 4 weeks later...

Just cooked and ate some delicious mince casserole. With peas, carrots, sweet red pepper, lots of garlic and seasoning.

Yum.

Sounds great, I love Casserole's. Debbie does a great job cooking.

Chile Relleno. Homemade, of course.

That too, Love Mexican food too!

After Church, we stopped off at Panera Bread. Had half of a Sierra Turkey sandwich with a Strawberry fruit salad and poppy seed dressing.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a molar out on Tuesday and have to eat soft food and no hot drinks or alcohol for 72 hours, which is until tomorrow lunchtime.

Have been eating; porridge with blueberries, soft white rolls with pate, fruit - bananas, melon (got a perfect one), blackberries with coconut yogurt, soup with chunks of bread in.

I risked a coffee today, waited a bit to drink it.

And plenty of water as it's still very hot here in the UK.

[thumbup]

Edited by jdgm

Had a molar out on Tuesday and have to eat soft food and no hot drinks or alcohol for 72 hours, which is until tomorrow lunchtime.

Have been eating; porridge with blueberries, soft white rolls with pate, fruit - bananas, melon (got a perfect one), blackberries with coconut yogurt, soup with chunks of bread in.

I risked a coffee today, waited a bit to drink it.

And plenty of water as it's still very hot here in the UK.

[thumbup]

Those are bummers, Hope it feels great again in no time. I still can remember when both my wisdom teeth were pulled out with pliers. Thought he broke my jaw trying to get them. Then I went home and watched this hilarious movie and about died laughing and the PAIN? I'll never forget that.

Well Debs mom went to the Hospital today and it took awhile to get her from her bed upstairs to the car. I thought a Ambulance should have been called as she cant walk but she refused to go in one. So afterwards we both went to La Casa Pizza.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive been working on my roast potatoes, these were divine :)

Scored with fork, parboiled then roast in olive oil m'lud?

I believe that is the Michael Caine way...not a lot of people etc etc.

Tonight; Lidl potato and ham (I didn't taste any) croquettes fried until shapeless and crispy (when drained) then oven chips, er fries....God knows why, just wanted to veg out on junk.....plus a beer treat; Guinness West Indian Porter, 6%. You only need one.

I have onion rings (in freezer)...and....biscuits...dark chocolate....cashew nuts....dried figs....fruit.... :) [thumbup]

Edited by jdgm