Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Sunday breakfast around here was chocolate gravy, biscuits, sauges , hash browns, coffee and orange juice.

If you have never had a “southern country breakfast” you really should try it.

Dinner, chicken fried steak, smashed taters, corn on the cob, and of course ice tea.

I pan-sauteed some boneless, skinless chicken thighs with some butter, garlic, and portabello mushrooms.

I settled that into a baking dish with some penne noodles, ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, and black pepper.

Topped it all off with Parmesan cheese and more garlic.

Baked it at 350 for a half hour, and served it up to my bride.

She was very happy with her dinner.

[tongue]

fc69ro068-01-main.jpg

Had a killer BBQ last night on a beautiful evening!

I wrapped bacon around a couple of bits of eye fillet and added flat chips cooked on the plate, a large corn fritter and a home grown egg. Yummo!

I’m trying to wean Gael away from medium cooked steak and she raved about the “Medium rare” I presented her last night.

For lunch was a very cheap meal. Actually hate fast food with a passion, but Debbie wanted temperature Tuesday Runza's for .2c apiece, plus we had the grandkids and had to feed them lunch today. Tonight makes up for it with going to Spaghetti Works which is my favorite place to go. msp_thumbup.gif