Gibson Brands Forums

Photobucket Changes

badbluesplayer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI - I finally received a response from Photobucket regarding the inability to download all of my photos. Here is their response:

"Photobucket Team (Photobucket Support)

Jul 21, 12:23 PM MDT

Hello there!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. This is a known issue affecting several users and our engineering team is troubleshooting the problem. We will get this resolved as soon as we can!

Sorry, but for the time being you will need to download images individually.

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!"

[blink]

%5BURL=http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/bhanslipRetirpstfvhgpsy.%5D%5B/URL%5DOk,

This is a test using photobucket.

As usual this is what I always get! It click on the photo, share, click on IMG and copy then comment on the thread here, and paste the content and click reply and nothing but numbers show. Actually there's a lot more above crap that shows but I have to delete most of it to get the screen back to normal size. It shrinks down so small I can hardly see it once I reply.

Sorry, but for the time being you will need to download images individually....

Sons a b!tches!

I went in last night and downloaded quite a few individually. Pain in the a$$ - particularly considering that i had started paying for their "ad free" service a few months ago.

Guest Farnsbarns

%5BURL=http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/bhanslipRetirpstfvhgpsy.%5D%5B/URL%5DOk,

This is a test using photobucket.

As usual this is what I always get! It click on the photo, share, click on IMG and copy then comment on the thread here, and paste the content and click reply and nothing but numbers show. Actually there's a lot more above crap that shows but I have to delete most of it to get the screen back to normal size. It shrinks down so small I can hardly see it once I reply.

Post it again but don't delete. I'll fix it. Photobucket is still working to embed images if you know how.

Archived