Gibson Brands Forums

N-GLPSPDCTVY-D

NHTom

Best Gibson neck profile ever (IMO).. LOVE my DC.. Such a fun guitar to play and the P90s totally roar.. Good score there aren't many of those about any more and happy playing [thumbup]

From 2005

YhxQzOF.jpg

Nice score!

I was about to say, "That's a lot of wear on such a newer model…". But then, I realized that 2004 is 14 years ago! [scared] Time has flown since the new millennium!

Anyway, that's an awesome guitar. I am a huge P90 fan, myself. Some years ago, I almost snagged one of those 2015's (or, was it 2016?), but opted for another model. I think, if there's a "new" guitar in my future, it really should be an LP Special double-cut.

Thanks, I was actually looking at a totally different guitar, but saw this one and I've wanted one of these for a long time and they NEVER come up used around here.

Plays great, sounds great, good amount of honest wear......I had to have it.

Love all my P90's, but this one has a particularly nice bark to it.

NHTom

Best Gibson neck profile ever (IMO).. LOVE my DC.. Such a fun guitar to play and the P90s totally roar.. Good score there aren't many of those about any more and happy playing [thumbup]

From 2005

YhxQzOF.jpg

Did your's come with the strap button on the upper horn or did you move it?

Mine looks like it had it on the back originally and someone moved it. I was going to move it back, but it's got a big dent behind it and I don't mind it where it is.

NHTom

Did your's come with the strap button on the upper horn or did you move it?

Mine looks like it had it on the back originally and someone moved it. I was going to move it back, but it's got a big dent behind it and I don't mind it where it is.

NHTom

Mine came with the strap button on the upper horn.

Archived