Gibson Brands Forums

WTH did you do today?

Mr. Gibson

2022 National Triumph Rally earlier today, it was hotter'n hell but a good time.

B8wahOB.jpg

bbX53Hi.jpg

I got there early, took off my gear, made a buddy when I said, "I hearby proclaim myself the winner of the Best In Show competition, woo hoo!" and snapped a picture of my bike.

OEw8aT0.jpg

Edited by SteveFord
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Drove 50 mile round trip today -  jazz group rehearsal session.

I hadn't warmed up on guitar this morning....took my Vintage PG100 Lemon Drop, which is modelled on the Peter Green LP and a superb guitar for the money - it was under £400(GBP) when I bought it in 2018.

Surprised myself and everyone very pleased as the whole session went very well indeed.  [thumbup]🎸

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 9:55 AM, Whitefang said:

Today?

Finally finished putting all of my "contacts" from my old cell phone into my new one.  Whew!  No way to do that any quicker than to copy all the names and numbers on the list and re-enter them one by one.  😵

?

My last iphone was crushed, I bought a new one, logged into icloud and all of my contacts, emails, music, texts, photo's, and everything was there almost instantly.

What kind of phone do you have?