Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

In desperation a man asked a friend where he could "get some".  His friend scribbled an address on a piece of paper and said, "I guarantee this place."

So the man beat a hasty retreat to the address and knocked on the door.  A gruff voice asked, "Whaddya want?" and the man said, "I wanna get screwed."  So the gruff voice told him, "Just slip $50.00 under the door."  The man did as asked and stood there waiting.  After five minutes passed with no response he banged on the door again.  And again a gruff voice asked, "Whaddya want?"  And the man answered, "I said I want to get screwed!"  And the gruff voice then asked, "What!  Again?" 

Whitefang

33 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

The idea that Santa is watching you 24/7 implied that Santa is witness to crimes like home invasions and murders but doesn't do anything about it. 🤫

You better not shout

You better not squirm

That dirty old man

Is holding you firm

A man comes home and finds his girlfriend packing  her things.

Man: "What's going on?"

Girlfriend: "I'm leaving you! You're nothing but a lowlife and a pervert!"

Man: "What makes you say that?"

Girlfriend: "I just learned that you're a pedophile!"

Man: "Pedophile? That's an awful big word for an 12 year old."

• Haha 2

There were these two clams, Sam and Bruce. Now, Sam the Clam was a mobster. He controlled all the illegal activities in the sea. Bruce was a boy scout. Yet, Bruce and Sam were best friends. One day a storm hit their part of the ocean and both clams met their maker. At the gates of heaven, Saint Peter welcomed Bruce with open arms. He handed him a harp and told him to enter the pearly gates. When it was Sam's turn, St. Peter turned him away and sent him down to hell. After a month or so, St. Peter sees Bruce crying.

He asks: "What's wrong?

Bruce: "I miss my best friend Sam. I want to see him."

St. Peter: "I'll allow you to go down to see Sam. But you have to take your harp and be back with it by midnight."

So, Bruce goes down to hell and finds a discotheque with a huge sign the says: Disco -- Sam the Clam Proprietor.  He walks in and Sam is overjoyed to see him.  Bruce sets his harp down on the bar and they have a few drinks and a few laughs. But, before you know it, Bruce hears the clock strike midnight. He says a quick goodbye and rushes back to heaven. He gets there just before St. Peter closes the gate. Saint Peter is tapping his foot and has a mad look on his face.

Bruce asks: "What's wrong? I made it back in time."

Saint Peter: "Did you forget something?"

Bruce: "Not that I know of."

Saint Peter: "Where's your harp?"

Bruce (smacking his head with the heel of his hand): "I left my harp in Sam Clam's Disco."

• Haha 2

An Irish kid, a Puerto Rican kid and an Italian kid were hanging out together. They were talking about how they asked their parents for bicycles for Christmas.

Irish kid: "I know I got my bike. I even know  my parents hid it in the attic.

Other two kids: "Really! How do you know?

Irish kid: "Well, I asked my father where he hid my bike. He said it's where we keep the old furniture. So, it must be in the attic."

Puerto Rican kid: "Well, I know my bike is hidden in the basement. Because, when I asked my father where my bike was, he said it's where he keeps his tools. So, it's in the basement.

Italian kid: "My father must have hid my bike in his pants. Because, when I asked him where my bike was, he grabbed his crotch and said: 'I got your bike right here!'"

• Haha 2

Every day at school, Tommy's teacher would ask a question at 2:30 and the first student to answer it would get to leave at that time instead of 3:00. Now, Tommy wasn't the sharpest knife in the draw and he never could get the question right. He never got to go home early.  So, one day, he brings two 8-balls to school. At 2:30, just as the teacher stands up to ask the question, Tommy rolls the 8-balls down the aisle. The teacher sees this and asks: "Ok, who's the comedian with the two black balls?" Tommy raises his hand and says: "Chris Rock. I'll see you tomorrow."

8 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

When a commercial says "available wherever books are sold", it sounds like they don't know where books are sold.  

In the "day" there were commercials that hawked some "candy for breakfast" cereal and showed a bowl of it smack dab in the middle of a fried egg, a couple of strips of bacon and a couple pieces of toast and the voice-over would say, "Part of this nutritious breakfast."

It could be anything in the middle of all that, even a rusty radiator cap and it would STILL be..."Part of this nutritious breakfast."  🙄

Whitefang

• Like 1

A Mohel calls his insurance agent. The agent answers and asks: "Rabbi, how can I help you?"

Mohel: "Well, I'm getting old, my hands are getting shaky and my eyesight isn't great anymore. I was wondering if I can get insurance for when I perform circumcisions?

Agent: "I'll look into it. I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Three days later the agent calls the Mohel.

Agent: "Rabbi, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Mohel: "Give me the good news."

Agent: "I got you an insurance policy."

Mohel: "That's wonderful. What bad news can you possibly have?"

Agent: " Well, there's a two inch deductible."

• Haha 1

There was a large gathering at a bris. When the Mohel performed the circumcision, the tip popped out of his fingers and landed on the plate of a young woman sitting nearby. Not seeing what happened, she picked up the tip with her fork and turned the the man sitting next to her and asked: "What is this?" The man replied: "Try it. If you like it, I'll give you a whole one."

• Haha 1

Loved the "Love for crumbly pastries" line.

On a TV show from the mid 2000's called "The Middle", the wife on the show had an obsession with the Royal family.  She even rented an extra large screen TV to watch the Royal Wedding(William and Kate). Plus scones to have with tea while she watched.  She walked into the living room to see her husband eating the last of the scones.  He defended his action by saying, "I should have thrown them out.  They were stale and dry."  And she told him,

"They're SUPPOSED to be stale and dry.  They're BRITISH!"  😜

Whitefang

• Like 1

Two old men are sitting together at a small restaurant pouring over the menu.

One old man looks up and says to the other....

"What the Hell is this slop?"  and the other asks, "What?"  And the first old man says, "This here on the menu.  'Soup du jour.'  What the Hell IS that?"

And the other old man says, "Oh, I've had that before.  It's chicken."  

Whitefang

• Like 1