Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

A woman and her husband planned a vacation to Jamaica. At the last moment the man couldn't go due to work. So, his wife went without him. After a couple of days she hooked up with a local guy named Snow. When her husband called, a few days later, he asked how the weather was down there. The woman replied: "I've been getting 9 inches of Snow every night."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. Finklestein lives in a home for the aged.
Every day he takes a walk around the pond, sits on a bench and feeds the ducks.

After a few months, a new resident moves in, Mrs. Schwartz, who he sees sitting on the bench. Apparently she likes walking too.

They decide to walk together every day.

He meets her out front, they walk, sit on the bench, feed the ducks.

This goes on for a few months. One day Mr. Finklestein turns to Mrs. Schwartz and says, “You know, it’s been so long since I’ve had any female contact.

Would you mind just putting your hand in my pants and holding my schmeckel?

You don’t have to do anything, just hold it.”

Mrs. Schwartz agrees and they continue this for several months.

One say Mrs. Schwartz comes down for her walk.

No Mr. Finklestein.

So she goes walking alone and in the distance she sees Mr. Finkelstein sitting on their bench, only now he’s with her friend, Mrs. Goldberg, with her hand in his pants.

She’s livid.

When Mrs. Schwartz gets close to them she yells, "Mr. Finkelstein! How could you do this to me? What has Mrs. Goldberg got that I ain’t got?”

He answers, “Parkinsons!”

😗

• Like 1

Last night a few friends and I were hanging out and, at one point, one of them asked how we would want to die. I thought about it for a minute and said, "I want to die in my sleep like my uncle. But defiantly not like my aunt, who died screaming at him from the passenger seat as they drove off a cliff."

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

A man was standing quite uncomfortably in the corner of his local pharmacy. After spotting him, another customer approached the pharmacist and asked what was wrong with the man.

“He came in this morning,” the pharmacist responded.

“He was looking for something for his cough but I couldn’t find the cough medicine. So I gave him a whole bottle of laxatives.

The customer looked confused, “What do you mean? Laxatives won’t work for that?”

“Oh yeah? Look at him, he’s too afraid to cough!”

Some racehorses are staying in a stable. One of them starts to boast about his track record saying, “In the last 15 races, I’ve won eight of them!”

Another horse breaks in, “Well in the last 27 races, I’ve won 19!”

“Oh that’s good, but in the last 36 races, I’ve won 28!” says another.

At this point, the horses notice a greyhound, who has been sitting there listening.

“I don’t mean to boast,” says the greyhound, “but in my last 90 races, I’ve won 88 of them!”

The horses are clearly amazed. “Wow!” says one, after a hushed silence. “A talking dog!”

An engineer, a statistician, and a physicist are out hunting. They spot a buck, and each take turn to try and bag it.

The physicist goes first. He pulls out his lab book and quickly calculates the trajectory of the bullet, assuming it is a perfect sphere in a vacuum. The bullet falls 20m short of the deer.

The engineer goes second. He pulls out his engineering pad and book of projectile assumptions. After a few minutes he’s ready. He takes aim and he fires. The bullet lands 20m passed the deer.

The statistician triumphantly leaps in the air shouting, “We got it!”

😃

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1