Gibson Brands Forums

Idiot of the day award goes to David Lee Roth

jaxson50

22 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Back at ya. You are just some dude in Canada here on this forum to stir up s-hit. So l let you stir than comment on your useless drivel. Don't you have a hockey stick to jam up your a-ss.

yer funny  and rude and you post too much 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jvi said:

yer funny  and rude and you post too much 

Thanks Royal Mounted Forum Police  Post Count Moderater. Eat my A-ss with a spoon . How's that for rude. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Thanks Royal Mounted Forum Police  Post Count Moderater. Eat my A-ss with a spoon . How's that for rude. 

thats amature and your Canada envy is showing again,  ALSO no one could eat yer *** cause yer head s up it

On 6/27/2020 at 10:57 AM, jvi said:

can you quit trolling ?

Why do you always come out like this? Dude, you're one hell of a bore. At this point I have you on ignore, not that you'll lose any sleep. I would be willing to bet you're a very lonely soul.

Edited by Big Bill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kelly campbell said:

No need to make things personal guys, that is what keeps this forum from being just like all the others..JMHO...

Totally agree. 

So........

How about plain old Dave Roth?  Then he can shorten it to Davroth.....?

Edited by jdgm

GF,  

"All signs point to this being a joke.  In fact, the article linked in the original post indicates most people are assuming DLR is just trying to be funny.  Internet "news" wants you to take it seriously but here is the actual post made by Dave: ..."

All signs point to ...  most people assuming ...         WOW !    It's amazing how you're always able to find junk on the internet that argues against the main point of any post here,    It's a gift, for sure.  I'm starting to think maybe  you can't believe everything on the Internet .  

29 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

I'm starting to think maybe  you can't believe everything on the Internet .  

Your just starting to believe that now? The net is riddled with it and has been.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Ok - this thread started as a diss to el roth...  and I am sorry to see what he's evolved to, but I'll give him props for early stuff he did put out with VH.  Loved those albums...  'dirty faced kid in a garbage can' 

Find your way back David...  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, uncle fester said:

Ok - this thread started as a diss to el roth...  and I am sorry to see what he's evolved to, but I'll give him props for early stuff he did put out with VH.  Loved those albums...  'dirty faced kid in a garbage can' 

Find your way back David...  

I haven't gone through all the comments, so maybe I'm repeating, but it was my understanding that Dave made that comment as a joke.

BTW, Love DOA and anything off VHII. That's easily my favorite VH album .

15 minutes ago, saturn said:

I haven't gone through all the comments, so maybe I'm repeating, but it was my understanding that Dave made that comment as a joke.

BTW, Love DOA and anything off VHII. That's easily my favorite VH album .

VHII is my go to, VH is the classic and it certainly is a landmark album.  After Fair Warning they tanked. How many times do you need to cover a Kinks song or anyone elses. Write your own stuff and if you can't write enough for an album maybe you should have put the bottle and the coke down and focused. And Sammy turned them into a ballad band. Of the Sammy era, I can only take Poundcake and What You Started. The rest who needs it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Diver Down had a few good songs. I think it had 3 cover songs on it if I'm not mistaken.  And at 1984 they became a joke.  Jump. I call it Junk. Don't listen to it its Junk. Junk. Then some keyboards. And Dave jumping around with some scarfs on.