Gibson Brands Forums

forum slow?

kidblast

1 hour ago, merciful-evans said:

They look like spring chickens to me

The lady laughing in the middle  looks like this person. It's her weird hat wearing doppelganger. I think she is Canadian too. Now where is my buddy JVC to bash my comment and tell me I'm sexist and mean. 

AjCEHPD.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I can't tell age anymore. When my wife was working, I stopped off as I had the day off, Railroad holiday, When Deb asked me, "How old do you think my secretary is?"  Heck I didn't know? I thought men weren't supposed to mention that? In truth I looked at her and made an honest guess.  45? Oh, my goodness, she jumped out of her chair and gave me a hug and told Deb, she wanted me to marry her.  In fact she was like 65.  Saw a woman who had her hair all messed up really bad, bald spots every where. She was at the gym. Well, I went through cancer and lost all my hair so I wanted to encourage her!  I walked up to her and said, Don't worry, It will grow back! My God, I thought she was going to bite my head off, "That's none of your business. Yep, never mess with women you don't know? That was my lesson. Glad I didn't congratulate the 2 fat girls I saw and ask them when it was due? Lol

20 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

The lady laughing in the middle  looks like this person. It's her weird hat wearing doppelganger. I think she is Canadian too. Now where is my buddy JVC to bash my comment and tell me I'm sexist and mean. 

AjCEHPD.jpg

your a sheet stirring wank yank, she is a funny lady

Edited by jvi
addition

14 minutes ago, jvi said:

your a sheet stirring wank yank, she is a funny lady

I know I used to watch SCTV all the time when I was younger and have seen many of the movies she has been in.  I knew you would come sniffing around if I mentioned your name. You must have some sort of device that alerts you when I'm on and posting.

Farm Film Celebrity Blow Up was my favorite. He (or she) blowed up real good.

Here are The Tubes on The Fishin' Musician, with the legendary John Candy. I'll forgive him for being Canadian.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

24 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I know I used to watch SCTV all the time when I was younger and have seen many of the movies she has been in.  I knew you would come sniffing around if I mentioned your name. You must have some sort of device that alerts you when I'm on and posting.

Farm Film Celebrity Blow Up was my favorite. He (or she) blowed up real good.

Here are The Tubes on The Fishin' Musician, with the legendary John Candy. I'll forgive him for being Canadian.

if I had that device it would melt down cause you post constantly, bs most often, and fyi I was reading this post NOT  thinking of you

6 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

How so. I have had 2 other screen names and have been a member since 2012 or 13. My posts have not gone up or down since you joined.

And I'm not your son!

2 other names ? ha ha ha I guessed right !!!!!

9 minutes ago, jvi said:

2 other names ? ha ha ha I guessed right !!!!!

I was FZ Fan and D-28.  I know its hard to believe. I like Zappa and Martins. Here are all the Gibson I've owned:

1957 Gibson ES-225TD Burst (Sold) Used

1978 Gibson “The Paul” Walnut (Sold) Used

1982 Gibson SG Special Mahogany (Sold) Used

1999 Gibson Explorer Ebony (Sold) Used

2000 SG Special Brown (Sold) Used

2002 Les Paul Classic Ebony (Sold) Used

2005 Les Paul Studio 50’s Tribute Honeyburst (Sold) Used

2007 Gibson Les Paul Studio Mahogany (Sold) New

2009 Gibson BB King Lucille Signature Model Red (Traded) Used

2010 SG Standard Ebony (Sold) Used

2014 ES-335 Vintage Burst (Traded) New

2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II Merlot (Traded) Used

2014 Gibson J-15 (Sold) Used

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

9 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Nah it's ok here.  Reboot your router. 🙂

been there.,

done that.

(I've worked in IT support for about 5,000 years,  that kind of stuff is done before I even think to post this kind of question)

I have noticed, it's pretty much when clicking on "The Lounge" sub forum.

Edited by kidblast

11 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

But did you try turning it off and back on again?  Haha j/k.   What device are you using to access the forum?  Seems like the usual here - I'm using an Android phone.  

firefox on a PC, with a very good internet connection.