Gibson Brands Forums

Jim Steinman Passed

Sgt. Pepper

had it from its release, saw the band about 5 or 7 years ago, the full show with a heavy metal guitarist and it was way better than I expected, surprisingly incredible really. Great songs  even tho not my normal genre. RIP

36 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

He did work for others besides just Meat Loaf, and more talented(IMHO) too.  Air Supply and Bonnie Tyler among them.  

RIP Jim

Whitefang

Yes he is, but I think Barry Manilow too and Sisters Of Mercy. He was gonna be the producer of the Def Leppard - Hysteria album but it didn't work out.

On a hot summer night
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Man that was a rock solid album. It was a one trick pony, but it was a good one trick. After that is came the 80's and Meat's career kind of just flat lined. Out Of Hell II or III or however many they recycled was unnecessary.

But I can see where people do not get it, cause for some reason Green Day and U2 have careers.

I guess as the song say 6 out of 50 million aint bad.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Man that was a rock solid album. It was a one trick pony, but it was a good one trick. After that is came the 80's and Meat's career kind of just flat lined. Out Of Hell II or III or however many they recycled was unnecessary.

But I can see where people do not get it, cause for some reason Green Day and U2 have careers.

I guess as the song say 6 out of 50 million aint bad.

I don’t have one now, but I’ve owned a couple over the years. Gonna order one along with AC/DC power up album for old times sake

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Someone with a serious Man crush for me, I’m flattered I guess.

He’s so shy, frustrated with his sexuality, trying to come to terms with my rejection of his man love toward me. Sorry, whoever you are, I’m straight but you can admire from afar. Perhaps JVI would be more of your cup of tea? Maybe Ghost of fl? Good luck with your search of true love. 

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

He’s so shy, frustrated with his sexuality, trying to come to terms with my rejection of his man love toward me. Sorry, whoever you are, I’m straight but you can admire from afar. Perhaps JVI would be more of your cup of tea? Maybe Ghost of fl? Good luck with your search of true love. 

ive gotten enuff sad and ha ha emoji ....

Sad emoji's are the new poo emoji's, but it used to be in to use the rainbow unicorn emoji, and I don't think the mods would let us use the middle finger emoji. Is there a Bruce Jenner sex change emoji ( if there was it would be a cleaver chopping a hot dog in two)?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

15 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

"Bat Out Of Hell" sold around 50 million copies.   That is apparently the case if all of the people who bought the album are forum members. 

U2 sells albums too (The Joshua Tree sold 25 million copies), and I don't know why but they do. I guess their fans never get sick of hearing The Edge go jugga jugga jugga through 40 delays and processors.

I would like world peace, but I would like most is for Bono to find what he is looking for so we don't ever have to hear em again.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper