Gibson Brands Forums

The forum is back

peter l

I contacted Gibson Customer service the other day and got a response within a day

Hi Dave,
We had some issues with the website over the weekend that are being resolved. The forum appears to be working from here now. If it's not working for you it should be soon. Thanks.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: Gibson Brands Consumer Service [no-reply@gibson.com]
Sent: 3/28/2022, 4:06 PM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great to see the forum back!  It’s good to have it back and to be able to post on it.   This forum is the best!  Plus, I enjoyed taking the time to check out the Acoustic Guitar Forum and found it to be good!

QM aka “ Jazzman” Jeff

Edited by QuestionMark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, QuestionMark said:

Great to see the forum back!  It’s good to have it back and to be able to post on it.   This forum is the best!  Plus, I enjoyed taking the time to check out the Acoustic Guitar Forum and found it to be good!

QM aka “ Jazzman” Jeff

I've been a member over there for years and years, but this has always been my favorite except when it's not...

Edited by Murph
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, QuestionMark said:

QM aka “ Jazzman” Jeff

Glad you enjoyed it. Personally, I can't stand the overly-sensitive, China shilling mods at AGF.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RvrDxn said:

Glad you enjoyed it. Personally, I can't stand the overly-sensitive, China shilling mods at AGF.

Not sure what you mean.  Of course, I’ve only signed up on it a few days ago.  Seems like everyone is sane, tame, and civil there, just like on this forum…one of the things that has kept a number of us on this forum for years and years.  

QM aka “Jazzman” Jeff

1 hour ago, QuestionMark said:

Not sure what you mean.  Of course, I’ve only signed up on it a few days ago.  Seems like everyone is sane, tame, and civil there, just like on this forum…one of the things that has kept a number of us on this forum for years and years.  

QM aka “Jazzman” Jeff

Pass some time on AGF- you will see it is like a church social, and this place is like the bar scene of Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Raul Rehlmann said:

Pass some time on AGF- you will see it is like a church social, and this place is like the bar scene of Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

Whauw - I knew this was a bar, , , , but not from the Star Wars Empire.

Edited by E-minor7
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Raul Rehlmann said:

I’ve been on this Gibson forum since at least 2001, before they redid it circa 2007/8 and compared to some other forums that have come and gone over the years, it’s always been pretty civil, sane, and tame.  And, with a good sense of humor, too.   So, It’s a bit hard for me to see it as a bar scene out of Star Wars.  There are differing opinions, but always civil and if someone is trolling, KSDaddy, the admin here removes them.   So, it will be interesting to see how/when the AGF differs…but I’ll keep an observant eye out for it.  My main thing is to share guitar stuff with others who also like guitar stuff.

QM aka “ Jazzman” Jeff