Gibson Brands Forums

Putting a Face with a name...

pumpkin

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't find a cool post-op pic to upload so I took one today (no comments on the hair - you can't really see it, but wtv - I'd love to have late 80s Richie Kotzen style long hair, but my love life is embarrassing enough with my more acceptable hair cut):

Photo17.jpg

One love stars

Everyone has some lovely pictures. I am afraid me in action at a gig isn't as crazy looking as some of the shots posted.

This is me and my wife of 8 years Suzie. She is a singer and plays guitar and Piano too. She has been great and supportive and understanding of all the gear! LOL

This is from 2007

n790998190_906654_7629.jpg

This last Sunday (2009)

DSC00469.jpg

dude' date=' thats the sh!t, i knew i liked you rich...

holy jesus he's stoned outta his mind!

Ha ha! The story behind that picture is that me and some other guys I went to college with were between bands and the school was holding a battle of the bands contest. We were talking and decided that we should just put together a quick band so we could play so that's what we did. We called ourselves "The Bang Gang," wore as much spandex as we could get our hands on and burned through a crapload of Aquanet. Oh yeah - we also got together like three times to write a few songs with titles like "Puppy Chow" and also learn some KISS covers. So, that pic is pretty over the top for even a poser like me. :o

I'm surprised nobody asked about the amp rig I was playing through in that pic...

Archived