Gibson Brands Forums

Who gives the best Face?

daveinspain

Is that Stephen Segal? =D>

I didn't know it' date=' but apparently he's not only a "blues guitarist" with a few albums under his (black) belt, but he's a pretty well respected authority on the history of the blues and has a guitar collection that rates among the best in the world.

The cover story on last month's issue of [i']Vintage Guitar[/i] magazine is about Albert King's Flying Vs. Seagal own all three of them as well as some other famous guitars owned by other blues legends including SRV. To give you an idea of his stature in the guitar collecting world, the Reverend Billy Gibbons "tags along" for the interview.

june-cover.jpg

BTW, it's not the first time he's had the cover story on VG either.

JAN2006140X186TOCPAG-cerceve.jpg

I didn't know it' date=' but apparently he's not only a "blues guitarist" with a few albums under his (black) belt, but he's a pretty well respected authority on the history of the blues and has a guitar collection that rates among the best in the world.

The cover story on last month's issue of [i']Vintage Guitar[/i] magazine is about Albert King's Flying Vs. Seagal own all three of them as well as some other famous guitars owned by other blues legends including SRV. To give you an idea of his stature in the guitar collecting world, the Reverend Billy Gibbons "tags along" for the interview.

june-cover.jpg

BTW, it's not the first time he's had the cover story on VG either.

Wow...is there any pics of his collection!?!?

Archived