Gibson Brands Forums

How tall are you?

NeoLibMan

I dunno, but it would seem to me most famous guitar players are short of stature...I mean look at Angus Young, an SG looks like a 335 in his hands, a Les Paul in my hands looks like a Blueshawk, Christ an actual Blueshawk would disappear from sight with me playing it. IF this threads subject is player height ratios with regard to finger size, or something...I'm 6 feet tall on the nose.

I doubt anyone cares, really... I used to be 5'6"...now closer to 5'5"... and getting shorter as the years go by....

Abraham Lincoln was very tall, and war reputed to have long legs.... someone asked him once just how long

a man's legs should be. He replied, "Long enough to reach the ground."

Bob

I am 5'8" and shriking due to my less-than-ideal posture. 170 pounds, about the same weight for 15 years now.

The tier with the 5'5" to 6.' going to get a lot of votes. That is too wide a range and there is a huge difference being 5'5" and 6'

Is this another hit and run by NeoLibMan?

Yeah' date=' another Trademark Trait Roger has always employed.

Post a 'harmless' bullsh!t thread and sit back and chuckle while the world amuses him.

Probably using only one hand at the computer if ya know whutimean...

[b']JUST KIDDING![/b]

:D/

(I mean, really, who knows what's in his mind when he types that stuff - or in his hand either...)

Just sayin'.....

=P~

Archived