Gibson Brands Forums

Imagine What Life Would Be Like If Homz Came Back

Californiaman

That would depend on what he posted and how he reacted.

If he was cool and joined in the general melee of discussion of things musical - no problemo.

If he persisted in being a disruptive, confrontational, argumentative, crap stirring ********.....

.....well thanks but no thanks. I get that from drunks in pubs and dorks in music shops.

That would depend on what he posted and how he reacted.

If he was cool and joined in the general melee of discussion of things musical - no problemo.

If he persisted in being a disruptive' date=' confrontational, argumentative, crap stirring ********.....

.....well thanks but [u']no[/u] thanks. I get that from drunks in pubs and dorks in music shops.

so true.

I think people forget that he is a human being too, you may not like him because of how he acts or what he thinks, but he still is a human being and should be treated right and not like a dog.

my .02

be kind, for everyone is fighting a intense secret battle.

-Plato

Ba55hole wrote:-

I think people forget that he is a human being too, you may not like him because of how he acts or what he thinks, but he still is a human being and should be treated right and not like a dog.

I love dogs, and I treat them right. I am in the process of adopting a rescue dog as we speak. But.....

If I had any dog that was as sociopathic as Homz it would be on intensive training regimes to curb it's bad behaviour.

Homz was tolerated for a long time - but he just kept on pushing the envelope of acceptability for the sake of it.

I think people forget that he is a human being too' date=' you may not like him because of how he acts or what he thinks, but he still is a human being and should be treated right and not like a dog.

my .02

be kind, for everyone is fighting a intense secret battle.

-Plato

[/quote']

C'mon Bass nobody treated homz like a dog. His post were getting less and less conducive to anything positive. He was the school kid that loved to start trouble then step aside to watch the chaos. His inability to be respectful to and follow the directions set forth by those in charge of this forum were his ticket out.

I've had a talkin to from Jocko one time about something I wrote that went too far. I apoligized and from then on I try to participate in the good things this forum has to offer. cookie

• Like 1