Gibson Brands Forums

Women...are slowly taking over the world...i fear for our future.

dem00n

LOL

I love women!! They have more stamina and long term strength, are more interesting and usually more open minded to talk about issues; not to mention usually brighter...**** it!! If women rule the world I may like it[biggrin]

Matt

LOL

I love women!! They have more stamina and long term strength' date=' are more interesting and usually more open minded to talk about issues; not to mention usually brighter...**** it!! If women rule the world I may like it[biggrin']

Matt

[lol] ^2^n^k^m^(l-1)! , n,k,m,lEC

You should really meet some women I know. No open minds, no stamina, no nothing. Just like the age thing, the gender thing is also cr@p. It depends on the person.

Not really...we would all be playing pink gutiars...

Pink guitars are awesome as long as they don't have Hello Kitty and Barbie stickers on them.

[lol] ^2^n^k^m^(l-1)! ' date=' n,k,m,lEC

You should really meet some women I know. No open minds, no stamina, no nothing. Just like the age thing, the gender thing is also cr@p. It depends on the person.

Pink guitars are awesome as long as they don't have Hello Kitty and Barbie stickers on them.[/quote']

stop being a misery guys isoto[biggrin] It is just a fun thread

LOL

I love women!! They have more stamina and long term strength' date=' are more interesting and usually more open minded to talk about issues; not to mention usually brighter...**** it!! If women rule the world I may like it[biggrin']

Matt

I agree...

and they're easy on the eyes.

Archived