Gibson Brands Forums

What's your dark musical secret?

Thin_Lizzy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pippy mentioned Abba - and DanvillRob said that was sick.....

Gotta tell yah guys - you wanna learn how to mix and master?

Get some cans, turn 'em up on a good system and listen to some Abba.

Not my taste in music - but Bjorn, Benny and Michael sure could drive that desk.

Agreed.

katy-perry142-copy.jpg

:P What were we talking about?

Oh, wow...never seen that pic before.

*shwing

We were talking: Guilty pleasures as music goes, and don't lie, you don't feel the slightest bit guilty watching her strum.

Pat Boone Christmas album.....gramma made us listen to it every year but now that she's not over as much on the holidays I MUST have it on or its just not Christmas.

Sheesh...

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one who remembers the once-popular "novelty song" as a sub-genre that had quite a bit of popularity and now seems to be treated as though it were déclassé.

Thank heaven Matt's Mom sang "Three Little Fishies" and he easily remembers it. That restores my faith in life.

m

Sheesh...

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one who remembers the once-popular "novelty song" as a sub-genre that had quite a bit of popularity and now seems to be treated as though it were déclassé.

Thank heaven Matt's Mom sang "Three Little Fishies" and he easily remembers it. That restores my faith in life.

m

not to dash your hopes but I remember phone numbers' date=' number plates and inconsequential things people have said, from years and years ago too; although I would like to think I remember it because of my mum- being my mumxxx, I fear it could be the old Matt brain working it's weird memory system though[crying'] [biggrin]

OMG!! Those are awesome' date=' talented performers, how could you?! [crying']

Eh??? I don't know what you mean, Izzy; I put them on the list exactly because I, too, think they are all fantastic.

Just not everyone in the guitar world's cup of tea!

And Nik; I couldn't agree more. Few people are as talented as Bjorn and Benny.

Oh the things I would do to Katy Perry......:-k

I've been a Tom Jones fan for at least 10 years now but it's no secret to my friends. I had the chance to see him while I was in Las Vegas but there was no way I was gonna pay $100 for a ticket.

I've got one other musical secret. And I'm gonna keep it that way. It was hard enough admiting to Lady Gaga.

Had to chime in on this one. This is a pic of me in the 80's (Chicago Blues player, still am today) anyway, the photo itself is not the embarassing part. Notice the LP Custom that I am playing, (here's the bad part).

I sold it in 1987 for $400 bucks! Now that is one of the stupidest things I have ever done and still regret it to this very day. Really needed the cash I guess...

utils.php?action=filemanager&file=8828

Had to chime in on this one. This is a pic of me in the 80's (Chicago Blues player' date=' still am today) anyway, the photo itself is not the embarassing part. Notice the LP Custom that I am playing, (here's the bad part).

I sold it in 1987 for $400 bucks! Now that is one of the stupidest things I have ever done and still regret it to this very day. Really needed the cash I guess...

[img']http://61bealestreet.bandvista.com/utils.php?action=filemanager&file=8828[/img]

Your story made me cry...[biggrin]

Yes, I'm being serious.

Archived