Gibson Brands Forums

New Wood!

Lowdown

So...after looking. And looking. And some more looking. I decided finally on what I wanted to add to the bretheren.

I looked at R8's,Ebony Customs(2 but mainly 3 pups) until I set eyes on this -

Trad.jpg

T13.jpg

2010 Trad Honeyburst +

Arrives next Friday at latest.

I likee.[thumbup]

So wotcha all think huh...

Very nice axe; I like! What made you decide against the R8?

I knew this was coming[biggrin]

Well,I looked and looked. Saw one R8 that I almost went after but then I saw this.

Like I said,I looked at ebony customs,changed my mind for R8,back to customs...on and on it went. I really don't know except this one just stood out. Looked beautiful. Didn't care that it was swissed 1 iota. I have a chambered standard that is sweet as pie.

Anyways...this is what chose me so this is it.

So...after looking. And looking. And some more looking. I decided finally on what I wanted to add to the bretheren.

I looked at R8's' date='Ebony Customs(2 but mainly 3 pups) until I set eyes on this -

[img']http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/wyreandwood/Trad.jpg[/img]

T13.jpg

2010 Trad Honeyburst +

Arrives next Friday at latest.

I likee.[biggrin]

So wotcha all think huh...

I quoted you so that anyone can just admire that georgeous piece once again! In total honesty man: this is by far the most beautiful Trad I have seen! I don't care for the ''why didn't you get a R8/R9'' issue. As long as you fall in love with a guitar, it means that you will not to be able to keep your hands off her, which is what matters most.

[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

I knew this was coming[biggrin]

Well' date='I looked and looked. Saw one R8 that I almost went after but then I saw this.

Like I said,I looked at ebony customs,changed my mind for R8,back to customs...on and on it went. I really don't know except this one just stood out. Looked beautiful. Didn't care that it was swissed 1 iota. I have a chambered standard that is sweet as pie.

Anyways...this is what chose me so this is it.[/quote']

Well that is the right way to pick one out. As long as you are pleased, that is all that counts. Beautiful!

Archived