Gibson Brands Forums

Last Night As A Single Man

Rocky4

Tomorrow is the big day. I will marry my perfect match tomorrow. A big change after being single for 5 years. I'm so looking foward to it. A woman who has my back, who "gets" me, who sees humor as I see it. I'll be marrying into a very musical family. Her dad has about 10 guitars and a recording room in his house and her sister is a music professer at Illinois State. Rachel, my future, wife was sidelined from a musical career with carpal tunnel, but she still plays piano from time to time. David Hoffman, who was with Ray Charles band for 10 years, will be playing at our reception.

All kidding aside?

I think luck is perhaps at most 10 percent of a relationship... The rest is "try."

Kinda like rodeo. (I just got back from one. <grin>) You never win a buckle unless you try keep workin' at it.

All my best wishes... truly.

m

Congrats, I'll tell you the best piece of advice anyone can get, a relationship is not 50/50. It's both people constantly giving 100% each. Also get a professional photographer for the ceremony/reception if you're having one, you won't regret that.

Congratulations Rocky.

You're a lucky man. Not everyone meets their match.

It took until I was 37 before I met mine. 10 years ago and I haven't looked back since.

Have a fantastic day

dave

Haha! I STILL haven't met mine! [confused] And I'm old.

CONGRATULATIONS Rocky!! My very best to you on this special day.

Now remember' date=' on this date [i']NEXT[/i] year it's your anniversary [cool]

Archived