Gibson Brands Forums

Your Ultimate Snackfood

Artie Owl

Hey, we were just talking about watching sports, so what do you make, or buy to munch on when watching movies/tv etc? Like special dips, or combos of one thing with another. I personally love taking Fritos Scoops (A salted corn chip scoop shaped for dips) and half and half of spicy salsa and sour cream, but that's no secret reciepe. What about everyone else?

Yeah, various chocolate concoctions. I really like coffee ice cream with chocolate chips, but I don't get that much.

Mostly it's peanut butter sandwiches or peanut butter toast or grilled peanut butter sandwiches.

m

Yeah' date=' various chocolate concoctions. I really like coffee ice cream with chocolate chips, but I don't get that much.

Mostly it's peanut butter sandwiches or peanut butter toast or grilled peanut butter sandwiches.

m

[/quote']

Chocolate covered espresso beans are really good. Usually for me it's french onion dip with Dorito's or a homemade bean dip/cheese/sour cream concoction with Frito's.

1 can refried beans

1 small can "mexi corn"

1 can drained diced tomatoes with chilies

2 green onions diced

5-6 1inch cubes of cheddar cheese

heat on stove top till "all melty" while stirring

eat with corn chips as a dip.

I lost 45 lbs and snack food is what put it on. No fast food at all and no snack food.

I feel like I'm 30 again. I eat 3 meals a day and I cook them myself so I'm always

getting something I like. Oh I work out everyday to. It's tough getting old I used to

be able to eat all I wanted. Not any more.

CW

m

We would either get along or fight over the peanut butter. As long as there is plenty of PB' date=' it would be fine. [biggrin

PB & J french taost is quite good too. I just don't buy eggs that often.

1 can refried beans

1 small can "mexi corn"

1 can drained diced tomatoes with chilies

2 green onions diced

5-6 1inch cubes of cheddar cheese

heat on stove top till "all melty" while stirring

eat with corn chips as a dip.

Throw in some green chiles and a few diced up Jalapenoes and that sounds really good [biggrin]

Although living in here arizona or anywhere in the southwest I'm pretty sure there is a local government agency that comes over in a black van with no windows and beats the hell out of you if you open a can of refried beans. You have to make the Frijoles Refritos fresh it's a rule if you live here.

Archived