Gibson Brands Forums

what ONE of your guitars would you grab first...

S t e v e

if the house was burning down? i know we could probably carry two but if you could only take one...witch one would it be?

as i said in my other thread it would be my GM lp [lol]

please include a picture :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mojo, i had a PINK strat deluxe with lace sensors and maple neck...i bought it off my guitar teacher around 1998, i sold it about a yr later cause i needed the cash (i'm sure wev'e all been there) but i still think about it and want it back [biggrin]

mojo' date=' i had a PINK strat deluxe with lace sensors and maple neck...i bought it off my guitar teacher around 1998, i sold it about a yr later cause i needed the cash (i'm sure wev'e all been there) but i still think about it and want it back [biggrin] [/quote']

I recently came across a pink one. i stole it from a guy. Jk. It's my fav model. I would seriously consider selling a kidney or a hell of a lot of sperm before selling that. Assuming my kids were taken care of first.

Easy decision though not my best.

This is my best guitar but it's a Custom Carvin that I could have made again from the insurance money just exactly like it.

110715014.jpg

So, I would no doubt grab the one that can't be replaced, the R9. Sadly, my Lifeson probably can't be replaced either unless I found the 1 of 300 for sale somewhere but this R9 is hands down better and only 1 of 25.

113370970.jpg

Archived