Gibson Brands Forums

Songs That Make You Want To Kill Yourself....

STLBlues

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT..........I think some people are saying they want to kill themselves "because it makes them sad" , and others "because they hate the song".

Please clarify what you mean.

Anything country & western!

But then I discovered subliminal masking, and started playing all my country and western records backwards!

I got mah dawg back, mah trailer back, and mah truck back, and mah girl back, and then I didn't wanna kill myself no more!

That's why I like's BOTH kinds a music - country AND western! [crying][biggrin]

But seriously....

Nirvana....come as you are!

When this was first released, I used to drive a school bus full of kids (who today are all grown and have kids of their own go figure), and one of the lil darlings had a cassette tape with this song on it and it seemed to go on forever....and he would act up and carry on like a pork chop until / unless he was allowed to play it.

He played it so much I hated the freakin song and to this day still do!

One day it got to the point that i just couldn't take it any more, and when the tape ended and the kid wasn't lookin - I ripped it outta the tape player and flicked it out the drivers window of the bus! [blink].

You know - maybe 15 or so years later - I hear this song on the radio now and I don't mind it near so much.

It still makes me wanna kill myself butt!

So - you can imagine how it made me feel waaay back then.

Cheers!

Archived