Gibson Brands Forums

Happy New Year Epiheads!

Growler

Have a happy and most important HEALTHY 2009 everyone.

Learn to laugh and JUST HAVE FUN!!! Here is to world peace and may the MUSIC ALWAYS LIVE ON!!!

happynewyear2008da0.jpg

What are all of you getting excited about? The CHINESE new year doesn't begin until January 26...

Just pissing in your porridge...Happy New Year, Everyone...well, almost everyone...

Seriously, I'm personally looking forward to 2009 as being a time of change. A time to end the foolish and criminal war in Iraq and bring the true villains hiding in Afghanistan and Pakistan...and Washington D.C. to justice. A time to add a few more names like Bush and Cheney to the unemployment rolls before we turn our economy around and show the world the true power and greatness of the USA by once again leading the world in productivity and technology and bringing true prosperity back to this country rather than just giving superficial appeasement in the way of making cheap, foreign-made goods available. I hope we address and eliminate all forms of terrorism in the world including the self-righteous brand that Israel uses. I hope 2009 brings a time of tolerance for and understanding of all people...including Britney Spears... Happy New Year....

Nelson

Happy New Year everyone! I spent New Years Eve at the beach with some family and friends. A couple of them had their guitars. One was a cheap, nasty, matte black Les Paul knock off, the other a crappy Ashton that tried and failed to emulate a Fat Strat with it's two single coils and one humbucker, also in boring black. I have to say, after enduring them for as long as I did, it was a relief to come home and pick up my Epi SG. Much better! After I played a few tunes I gave it a clean, ready for another year of good times. Can't wait until my new parts arrive to further enhance it's beauty! =D>

...including Britney Spears... Happy New Year....

Nelson

I'm getting a bit concerned about your Britney fixation. You might sway her from me. Anyhow.....Other than a 4 hour disaster of removing a trojan from my computer my day went as planned. Wife wanted some smiles so I went to download some and the whole computer went to crap. Took me nearly 4 hours to rid the stuff off the PC. Those fuggers should be shot with their trojan/virus BS.

Anyhow, went out for prime rib/lobster earlier, they had a nice jazz combo playing, guy had a slick sounding ES-175, they were playing old standards.

Came home, later put together a small buffet and the wife and I watched the Marx Brothers Duck Soup and then The Big Store, chowed down, had a bit of champagne and lit off some fireworks at midnight.

Goodby 2008 hello 2009. Hope it's a good year for all.

Archived