Gibson Brands Forums

The old Les Paul Forum gang?

STAR CHILD

In nearly two years you have offered-up fewer than 35 posts and you are asking where the old gang have gone?

Who the fcuk are YOU and what have YOU contributed to the forum?

I agree............let's smash some sh-t up.............Axe is off welding some doomsday thing together during the day and Neo is making tea............wooooo rok n rol

Now let's smash more sh-t up !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfBYCByarcM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't agree more with pippy! (and the pareto rule is as much applicable to this forum than any other event)

Nevertheless, a lot of friends have traded the lounge for LPF or other fora and before yesterday I didn't realized how many they were!

I went back to page 388(that was yesterday!) to look for the very first thread I've started myself, I saw a lot of member names that aren't around anymore...

BTW, I didn't find my threads because of sep' 09 big bang where I've lost 1500 posts! [bored]

Do the exercise yourself and go back to the first Lounge page, you'll be surprised #-o

BUT I LOVE THE FORUM AS IT, TOGETHER WITH ITS MEMBERS! TOPICS THAT REPEATEDLY COME BACK IS HARDLY INEVITABLE! SOME OF US WILL LEAVE FOR THAT CAUSE IT BORES THEM TO DEAD!

BUT OUT OF THE 708634 POSTS IT ISN'T HARD TO PICK OUT 100 THREADS THAT INTEREST YOU IN PARTICULAR! PULL YOURSELF UP TO THOSE!

BUT OUT OF THE 25218 MEMBERS IT ISN'T HARD TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH 20 SOULMATES!

did you read the quote?

LOL!

You're absolutely right, Kimbabig. I was being long-winded as usual.

My point in my original post was it was NOT better in the old days. Sure, there were quite a few very interesting threads which would soon, unfortunately, descend into abuse and the whole forum would become an ugly place to visit.

So, if the OP thought that abuse was funny/neccessary, I thought I would offer some up for them and see if they thought it made the place better.

Hopefully we can all get back to normal now...[smile]

TG!

You got hitched finally?

Congrats!

[thumbup]

Same chick you were originally betrothed to, or did you trade her in?

[flapper]

Yeah, Ma In Law lives 30 miles away.

Pa is an issue too - been married 50 years, so he's not too good at managing on his own.

Hopefully Ma will get to go home at some point, we'll see...

this. and the influx of members who have no idea what they are talking about, such as a mod telling some dude that his 76 Custom originally had PAF pickups. [rolleyes] but that's the internet- everyone's an expert

What's a PAF and does my chambered LP have them?

Archived