Gibson Brands Forums

The old Les Paul Forum gang?

STAR CHILD

I was wondering where have all the old Les Paul Forum member gone?

Where is AXE, NEO-CONMAN; all the guy's who made the forum

interesting? I feel that here lately, the post have not been very

interesting!!! We need to get more new post up here!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we all got tired of rehashed old posts too, among other things . ya think ? and all the Epi crowd being directed here. Maybe to inflat the numbers? I think that some of the posts are so far off guitars and things associated with them ...... well you know. just my thoughts. I've been busy myself. it's the Summer.

A lot of us started going more to The Lounge once that was created. There's only so much you can say about Les Paul guitars before it's all been said. The Lounge has a much broader topic range and still mostly stays on guitar/music topics.

Oh yea...I love my Les Paul guitar B)

A lot of us started going more to The Lounge once that was created. There's only so much you can say about Les Paul guitars before it's all been said. The Lounge has a much broader topic range and still mostly stays on guitar/music topics.

Oh yea...I love my Les Paul guitar B)

this. and the influx of members who have no idea what they are talking about, such as a mod telling some dude that his 76 Custom originally had PAF pickups. [rolleyes] but that's the internet- everyone's an expert

this. and the influx of members who have no idea what they are talking about, such as a mod telling some dude that his 76 Custom originally had PAF pickups. [rolleyes] but that's the internet- everyone's an expert

Or a tough guy, or a bully!! (I don't mean you Fenn)

I have to admit I am getting a bit bored of a lot of posts. The sort of thing I mean is:

First post saying 'Is my Gibson fake?'

How much is my guitar worth?

First post asking for HELP URGENTLY when it's some really trivial thing like I need a strap for my super rare one off vintage once in a lifetime epiphone crapocaster.

First post saying Looking for . . . . (eg Gibson Les Paul Artisan) Then you tell them where they can find three of them and send a PM and never hear from them again.

There are still some interesting posts, but not too many.

I have to admit I am getting a bit bored of a lot of posts. The sort of thing I mean is:

First post saying 'Is my Gibson fake?'

How much is my guitar worth?

First post asking for HELP URGENTLY when it's some really trivial thing like I need a strap for my super rare one off vintage once in a lifetime epiphone crapocaster.

First post saying Looking for . . . . (eg Gibson Les Paul Artisan) Then you tell them where they can find three of them and send a PM and never hear from them again.

There are still some interesting posts, but not too many.

Welcome to the internet!

In nearly two years you have offered-up fewer than 35 posts and you are asking where the old gang have gone?

Who the fcuk are YOU and what have YOU contributed to the forum?

Pippy, are you having a bad day?

You know it's bad when you piss ole Pippy off. He's the most laid back of us all.

Hard to disagree with Pippy. Really. [woot]

I see lots of familiar "faces" in here, most don't really post that much anymore, some post only in the acoustic/SG/lounge/whatever section.

One thing to remember is, we all were n00bs at one time or another... even Dem00n.

So when wondering about where the ol' timers have gone, always ask yourself "What W00ld Dem00n D00?" [flapper]

Archived