Gibson Brands Forums

Jim Morrison

Californiaman

Nope! Don't pardon him. I love the guy's singing, but if anyone else were to expose himself, he'd not get a pardon. Fame shouldn't be a reason to slide . . . . though it seems to be the case so many times.

Well said.....

I think Iggy Pop got away with it......

:-({|=

LMAO,

Ozzy pissing on the Alamo and this are two of my favourite rock n' roll misadventures msp_biggrin.gif

Ray Manzerek recently said what many people have speculated for years, that Jim was taunting the cops and having fun. ie there was no exposition!

The alleged willy, was his finger according to the keyboard player. Reasoning, Manzerek said his 'man hood' was huge and would have been noticed by everyone; had have been exposed!

Matt

Pardon him? For what? A misdemenor? He was found not guilty of the felony and two misdemenors, His sentence was excessive and under appeal when he died. No way he would have done the time anyway.

"My heart bleeds for he and his family that this may not have even ever happened, yet it's unfortunately currently part of his record,"

Does this guy even know who Jim Morrison was at all? He was estranged form his parents and he had no children. Whats more, does he think that Morrison's parent give a crap about a stupid misdemenor anway?

Hey Crist, STFU & GBTW.

Hey Crist, STFU & GBTW.

I agree 100% except for one minor detail - Crist is out of a job.

Makes me happy, only another couple million gov't workers to go . . .

[thumbup]

That's part of what made this so stupid.

Ending his term as an elected official, and THIS is what he wraps it up with?

Good riddance.

[-(

I agree 100% except for one minor detail - Crist is out of a job.

Makes me happy, only another couple million gov't workers to go . . .

[thumbup]

That's part of what made this so stupid.

Ending his term as an elected official, and THIS is what he wraps it up with?

Good riddance.

[-(

Yeah, I know. He still has a month and a half to go, so wishful thinking on my part. Lame duck.

That's wierd. Surely pardoning Morrison would not be good for Morrison's image. I think Crist just wants to glom onto Morrison's fame and make himself a permanent part of Morrison's legacy.

The fact that Morrison did all that crazy stuff is pretty cool to me. History is usually pretty kind to tolerance.

Archived