Gibson Brands Forums

Where do you hound-dogs live?????

onewilyfool

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all. I'm currently in Fort Collins, CO. The state with the most microbreweries in the nation, and some pretty good guitar players as well. Convenient location as I can tap into the Denver music scene as well as the Boulder music scene with no more than about an hour drive either way.

I've done some time in Anchorage, Atlanta, and a whole lot of time in South Carolina. The closest I ever got to the northern carolina is my raft guiding days, when I was exploring the headwaters of the Chattooga river. I made sure to turn around and head south when I saw that state line though, don't want people getting confused and thinking I believe the sky is Tarheel blue

Jeremy

Another Canadian here, I live in the easternmost point in North America! it may be a rock, but I love it here!

Somebody needs to devise a world map showing where we all are...

Cheers all!

t

Hi Ya'll,

I live in Des Moines, IA and am getting back into playing again ( and guitar collecting too :rolleyes:). I don't and never have done any public playing, just for my own entertainment/enjoyment I guess. I hope to learn & develop more skills and learn to play some bluegrass music to go with my old classic playlist (Like The Beatles, Neil Young, Grateful Dead, & CCR to name some favorites) Spent many great summers visiting kin folk in Clarksville TN & fell in love w/ Bluegrass at a young age.

Other passions are my Harley's and going on long bike camping trips. Really poking along and seeing the back roads, scenery & wonderful folks in this great nation we need to preserve.

Just received my new Gibson 1962 Reissue J-160E and love it. Have Fender, Guild, Epiphone & Gibson guitars in the collection and am just a fair Rhythm player. Having a great time [biggrin] Best wishes to us all for the new year. Hope it goes like gangbusters & I'll sell my Audio/Video Custom design-build technology store and move to New Mexico & Wy. YeeeHawww.

Aster

Howdy! I'm up the road a piece in Ogden, IA. A little wide spot in the road.

• 1 month later...

rocky mount, NC here....64/95...cn go north, south, or east west in a hurry. Mark

A 'crossroads man' eh?...Yep, go past your town on my way to FLA , a couple times a year from where I live near the Outer Banks. I live about 4-1/2 miles from the Atlantic...on the mainland. [thumbup]

I'm currently nestled in the foothills of Northern Colorado round abouts Ft. Collins. I'm trusting this information won't be leaked, as there are a handful of women that would pay handsomely for that information (i kid, i kid).

Aussie, Prague may be the beer capital of the world, but from where I'm sitting I'm pretty close to the beer capital of the US. A lot of awesome local beers to limber up the joints before some pickin'

Archived