Gibson Brands Forums

It's here! NGD

MojoRedFoot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's only 300 on earth.

With that color combination I'm not surprised they only made 300 8-[ . I never have really understood painted on f-holes My Gretsch Chet Atkins Country Gentleman has simulated f-holes like that (although that's pretty much all it has in common with that Ibby) even after quite a few years when I first get it out of the case the first thing I think is what were they doing.

Seriously though congrats sounds like your totally jazzed about your new pointy Axe and tha't always a good feeling. =D>

Ibanez%20PGM100RE%20guitar.jpg

So your repertoire will feature a lot of Segovia?..........

J/K (No? Really?).

I checked out the specs. Very interesting detailing. The p-up selection in particular seems clever. I know nothing about Ibanez' products since the late '70s - as you can probably gather!

I love the way the Vol-knob is 'hidden' in the lower f-hole but the specs mentioned a tone-knob too. Whereabouts is that, do you know?

:-k

Looking forward to the first reports!

P.

that takes juevos man. A great chance to hook up with chicks after gigs though, no competition [laugh]

Yeah, I can't count the number of times TBS has disbanded after feuds and told the media about it with fake British accents, our reunion concerts always sell out though.

Archived