Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD!!!

maniak

Yeah I know this ain't an Epi ,,but an Epi is what i had started shopping for and this is where i wound up ,,,besides,,,This is where i hang out,,dont feel at home on the Gibson forums like i do here. Anyway,,i was looking at the 1960 Epiphone Anniversary Pauls when my guy put this little sweetie in my hands . Fresh foem Nashville ,,a USA Gibson Les Paul Studio 60s Tribute in ,,,,wait for it.......Cherry Suburst.. "worn' satin finish,,,slim taper neck and ...wait fot it .......P90's. That was 3 weeks ago,,,yes i research,,agonize nad GAS over all decisions like this,,so fast foward to last nite ,,,plugged her in and let it rip > that was it ,,30 miutes later they were wrapping her up and i was handing over my card with that all too familar glazed look in my eyes. Ever since my Prophecy ,,i'm a fool for a satin finish slim taper neck and those p90s have a very distinctive bark and growl unlike anything else in my stable so,,,,here we are. And of course ,,here you go cuz i know if there's no pic ,,,It didnt happen.

DSC01773.jpg

Now If you'll excuse me ,,,Ive got some spanking to attend to.Later guys..

Well...

Even HenryJ sez to try several guitars even of the same model. Some will "fit" and some may not.

My personal opinion always will be that there are certain guitars that will play you as much as you play them; to find one is a relatively rare experience.

Congrats!

m

I got this at the middle of last month but I didn't make a post on it, but what the heck...

It was a year long quest after all

gibsoni.jpgsdc10979r.jpg

Its a Les Paul Standard 08 made 6th March 2009 and is STOCK (I haven't changed nothin bar add the scratchplate)

I got this for £1.245 (RRP £2,000) the last guy never used it!

Beautiful!!!

So far we've had the cherryburst, the goldtop, the ebony and the honeyburst at the store. Every single one of them has been a player's dream right out of the box ... and everyone of them has sold within 48 hours of hitting the salesfloor. Gibby has a BIG hit with this one!

Congrats on yours, buddy!

Jim

I got this at the middle of last month but I didn't make a post on it, but what the heck...

It was a year long quest after all

gibsoni.jpgsdc10979r.jpg

Its a Les Paul Standard 08 made 6th March 2009 and is STOCK (I haven't changed nothin bar add the scratchplate)

I got this for £1.245 (RRP £2,000) the last guy never used it!

WOW MAN! You were holding out! Nice!

Archived