Gibson Brands Forums

Bad Idea

Artie Owl

Post your humourous bad idea for a product or bad business; GO!

Ready?

Reusable Band-aids.

Yanno.... back in the 60's that's what we called Roadies.... Band-Aids...and we'd re-use them to drive the truck too!

Yanno.... back in the 60's that's what we called Roadies.... Band-Aids...and we'd re-use them to drive the truck too!

Somehow "reusable plastic or fabric bleeding strips" doesn't have the same punch to it as my previous statement.

Or how about something really stupid like a wireless or cellular phone that we carry around with us all the time. Just think that way we could never have any privacy and we would always be available non-stop for conversations and texting from everyone. It would be great our jobs could extend several more hours a day into our private lives we could do cool things like sit at restaurants and talk to friends and family that we didn't even want to take to the restaurant.

Or just imagine we could even talk and text while driving causing even more serious accidents then drunk drivers, all because people need instant gratification 100% of the time.

Oh never mind that would never work why would we want to do that to ourselves. [confused]

That's just dumb, even if its only 135 pounds if he falls forward and that thing catches him below the skull hes toast.

I wouldn't do that without the bar and I can go on 135 for days (I go 275 for sets :/). That's just ridiculously dangerous and stupid. I had a scare a while back, I was working up towards a max, and at 365 I went up a bit wrong. Had to fall forward (had the supports up high just in case). I didn't get hurt thankfully, and I reset it 'n continued, ending on 405 :/. Scary moment.

Even just the bar would do some considerable damage, add two 45s and we have discussion on broken necks.

Start a business with a friend who's on the verge of a mid-life crisis, then watch him leave his wife and kids. After that see him disappear over the horizon, leaving you to pay all your suppliers and minus your work van.

Go for it, some people will find it funny.

Archived