Gibson Brands Forums

how do i become a moderator?

S t e v e

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do i become a moderator?

1. Giving the impression you're willing to behave like a grown-up while on-line most of the time.

(Steve I'm sorry to state you fall a bit short in that category)

2. A history of maintaining a good working relationship with the current Moderating team.

(Again Steve, speaking for me only, we don't have a very solid on-line foundation)

3. Putting Gibson's interest first.

(And again Steve, lately you seem to only worry about your own perception in regards to the Gibby forums).

Certainly there are probably more criterias, but the final decision comes from the Gibson CS Admin..... Good-Luck with your request

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

I asked this question seriously recently. Wont happen now, I somehow got marked as a bad egg last week but Steve, are you serious? I suspect that the number one criteria is that you are a moderate person, in character, communication and approach to people. You come across as an extreme person! That's not a bad thing but I don't think you'd make a good moderator.

I have this issue with a website for a motor racing series that I develop and manage, the guy they put in charge of the web site, who liaises with me, is far from moderate. As a result, they have opted out of having a forum!

Steve, just make a better forum with black jack and ...heck forget the forum and blackjack and just roll with that.

Nice Futurama quote!

Also Steve, it's simple, slip me 50 bucks and kick back and wait for the mod powers.

RULE # 16253.ADU.SEC: YY7: Paragraph 15, line 28:

" If a member has had a thread or a post deleted within the past year,

he / she must wait one full year before being considered. "

RULE # 16735.aey.SEF: YYZ: Paragraph 23, line 76:

" If a member has sold or threatened to sell a beloved Gibby within the

past year, he will be ineligable for consideration for a period of not less

than one year."

RULE # 162: " Moderaters must have hair on their head. "

Archived