Gibson Brands Forums

What Makes People Moody in the Morning?

bluesguitar65

You have too many guitars... Just sayin'....

Excuse me? I have too many guitars?

1971 SG Standard Lyre Maestro tremolo, Cherry, original patent number sticker humbuckers

1983 Corvus, old gold, 3 single coil pups with 5 way selector switch

1997 Blueshawk, red/gold hardware,2 blues 90 pups with rotary vary sound selector

1998 Blueshawk, black/gold hardware, 2 blues 90 pups with rotary vary sound selector

2006 LP WB project guitar, refinished now dubbed the 22k LP, 22k gold leaf top, Seymour Duncan Jimmy Page 4 lead pups

2006 Johnny A custom, 57 Classic pups

2007 JP EDS 1275, Jimmy Page pups

2007 LP classic Heritage Cherry Sunburst, 496R and 500T ceramic humbucker pups

2007 LP Robot Guitar 1st edition, 490R and 498T pups

2007 LP Custom black/gold hardware, 490R and 498T pups

2008 ES 339 Heritage Burst, 57 classic pups

2008 Alhambra Auditorium Luthier Hand painted one of a kind...

2008 Takamine EG 440 SC

2009 Ibanez PF 15 ECE

2011 Fender Strat Mahogany Crimson Red 2 Tex Mex single coil 1 humbucker

Waking up beside my wife every morning gets me off to a bad start! [lol]

Me too!

[lol] Hahaha......definitely not an issue here....my wife treats me good in the mornings B)

Mine too an thats why what R9 said covers me too!

I'm up real early in the morning! I go to bed at 4 A.M. and get up at noon every single day. I get 8 hours of sleep and I'm happy as can be! Until I start going to school again. Then I have to get up at 7:30 which angers me greatly! msp_cursing.gif I'm moody in the morning simply because I hate hearing that stupid alarm clock go off and then I have to get up and deal with all the bull$hit at school every day.

Waking up knowing I have to goto an underpaying job where they expect 5 times as much out of me then they are willing to pay for, and then all the questions. Not only do I have to answer the stupid questions from people that have worked at this company for 10+ years more then me and then there are the people that just decide to call us either because they got our phone number off the internet or one of said stupid employees tells them to call us, I can live with the latter helping our customers even though its not a part of my job I like seeing them get the right product for there needs.

Archived