Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done much recording lately, but here's a recent track I created for some Halloween theme on another music site.

Guitars used are my Les Paul classic and Ibanez JS.

That is tasty dude, do you have a downloadable MP3 version for listening purposes?

Here is the second take, I feel it's good enough to give a proper title now, so I've dubbed it "Dem00n's Journey Through Hell" For my bestest friend Dem00n. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOCLXvE_2E&feature=channel_video_title

For those who can not see posted videos, this will open a window with the video.

you are getting sharper with that kim [thumbup]

Out-Freakin'-Standing!

Did Linda video that?

Indeed she did.......Linda's a very dynamic gal and musician.......We have some work that will be released at some point; eventually, quite a bit......[thumbup] ...

I learned guitar by watching and studying "bluesguitar65" and "Duane V" music vids while channeling "Kimbabig"...........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...........................

Indeed she did.......Linda's a very dynamic gal and musician.......We have some work that will be released at some point; eventually, quite a bit......[thumbup] ...

I learned guitar by watching and studying "bluesguitar65" and "Duane V" music vids while channeling "Kimbabig"...........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...........................

WHEN did you do it?

Linda lives like 5 miles from me.

WHEN did you do it?

Linda lives like 5 miles from me.

Last April.........My gal and I are planning on moving soon to a better place....Until then, I don't leave home much at all (can't post why).........

I'm missing traveling to do recording work.......There's a lot of recording/production work I'm asked to do that I can't yet....[crying] .........................

I am able to prep for it though via net recording, WAV files, etc etc....The more I learn about it all, the more I realize I need to learn....[scared] ......

Have you met her yet ???? She's amazingly dynamic as a person and a musician.......Great voice, lyricist, and songwriter......[thumbup] ...............

Oh please.....such modesty! [flapper] [flapper]

Archived