Gibson Brands Forums

She's there (finally)

awel

Wow. That is a beautiful guitar, man. I bet it sounds amazing.

I dunno if it's just me, but from the Les Pauls I've played none of them had the sound I look for out of an LP like the Custom. They seem to consistently be my favorite sounding and feeling LPs. Or maybe I just psyche myself into thinking they're the best since they look so nice.

Either way.. ¡Me gusto!

Wow. That is a beautiful guitar, man. I bet it sounds amazing.

I dunno if it's just me, but from the Les Pauls I've played none of them had the sound I look for out of an LP like the Custom. They seem to consistently be my favorite sounding and feeling LPs. Or maybe I just psyche myself into thinking they're the best since they look so nice.

Either way.. ¡Me gusto!

Yes it sounds amazing :)

I really regret to have sell my R7, it was the best sound I've never hear, really warm and smooth :(

She's a beauty.

But where's the toggle switch knob?

Thanks the toggle is like with every new Custom Shop, don't ask me why, in a small platic bag hanging at the tuning key (you can see it on the picture of the head) :-k

Congrats, looks great.

I must have missed it - what's the story with the replacement? Was your old R7 a defect?

They don't put the plastic tip on because they tend to break while in transit.

The replacement was for another Custom.

The R7 I have sold it because I don't feel comfortable on it, but I regret because I've heard a sound like that!

Thinking back, I think I should have give it to a professional for some adjustment :(

Congrats on one beautiful guitar,as great as playing it must be just looking at it is like looking at a fine piece of art.

Are the customs a mahogany body and a maple top or are they all mahogany top and body? What a score nice pics thanks for sharing.

Congrats on one beautiful guitar,as great as playing it must be just looking at it is like looking at a fine piece of art.

Are the customs a mahogany body and a maple top or are they all mahogany top and body? What a score nice pics thanks for sharing.

Thanks, it is mahogany body and a maple top.

Archived