Gibson Brands Forums

Anything on yer wish list?

RowdyMoon

Just for all my pedals to come in. I've got a lot ordered and I apparently chose to order each one from the only place who didn't have them in stock. Other than that I'd like a new small tube amp, like the Carr Sportsman. I really want that amp.

For me, a smallsound/bigsound Super Puzzle and a smaller pedalboard with a gig bag like a PT Mini.

And even though my buddy's silverface Deluxe Reverb is serving me well, some new tubes for my ac30.

How is the Super Puzzle?

Also i emailed smallsound/bigsound asking if they take money order and still no reply, been about 2 weeks. [sad]

How is the Super Puzzle?

Also i emailed smallsound/bigsound asking if they take money order and still no reply, been about 2 weeks. [sad]

I don't have one yet. He only made a batch of 20 before he's going on tour and I didn't make the list so I'm gonna have to wait till he gets a chance to make more. I'm not sure if I want another custom art one or one of the standard graphic ones yet either.

You might wanna just email him again he probably got swamped and forgot or something. That dude gets heavily bombarded with emails and he's a one man operation as far as I know so that kinda thing happens

1. Vanamps Solemate Reverb

2. Smallsound/Bigsound Sparkle****er

3. Green Russian Muff clone

4. Telecaster

5. Sheraton

6. Chorus of some sort, haven't tried a whole bunch to figure out what I want

Before any of this, though, is getting some new tubes for my AC30 which I will probably order tomorrow. Kinda sucks because I found a pretty cheap Solemate but I really want new tubes.

Edit: I should probably bookmark this page to come back to in a year and see how much my list has changed haha.

A custom Trailer Trash pedalboard, Peterson StroboStomp tuner, Dunlop Volume pedal, the MXR Script reissues of the Phase 90 and Dyna Comp, T Rex Fuel Tank, Replica, and Moller, Barber Direct Drive, the CAE Wah, a Marshall JCM 800 2203 or Vintage Modern 2466, an Avatar 4x12 loaded with WGS Reapers, some new parts for my 3 guitars ( my SG Faded, MIM Strat, and my Gretsch Electromatic silver jet AKA the Malcolm Young guitar ), including new pups for all three, Tonepros hardware on the SG and Gretsch, either a Callaham bridge or a Super Vee trem for my Strat, a Suhr silent single coil system, and new tuners and electronics for all. Oh, and some common sense...And a cure for my GAS......and a lifetime supply of Pepsi.....mmnnn, the Joy of Cola....

Couple things I'm looking to add to the rig,

I want to try the Auralex Gramma, might do that this week,

Other than that, another JCA 112, a Ceriatone HRM Bluesmaster and a Fender Bandmaster (vintage) or a deluxe reverb

How is the Super Puzzle?

I'm actually thinking about getting a Creepy Fingers Harakiri Fuzz instead. Not sure.. I've got to sell a few pedals first.

ive been wanting a Telecaster for a while now..

i think i may go pick one up today.

i have the SG and The explorer, and a mustang i love.. so im thinking the telecaster would be a nice spectrum to bring in.

For my wish list... Either a 72 Telecaster Deluxe reissue (the one with humbuckers and the 70's headstock), or a Les Paul Jr. I probably won't get either of those for a while.

Realistically... I need a new set of tubes for my Peavey Classic 50. I'd like to get a 2X12 for that amp as well. I found that Carvin makes a really cool (and pretty inexpensive at less than $300) 2X12 in a vintage tweed. I think that will be the next thing I get. [thumbup]

EVOL! do those have a mix control that can go full wet? Do they have the ability to get more drenched sounding than you actually need?

I've got my finger on the trigger, and my fuzz laser pointed directly at the Creepy Fingers Harakiri Fuzz.. To squeeze or not to squeeze?

EVOL! do those have a mix control that can go full wet? Do they have the ability to get more drenched sounding than you actually need?

I've got my finger on the trigger, and my fuzz laser pointed directly at the Creepy Fingers Harakiri Fuzz.. To squeeze or not to squeeze?

Did you get t00bs yet?

Got a new 335 last year, my first new instrument in 30 years. Now I've got an AC30 with the alnico speakers on the list. Unfortunately this amp has a history of bad luck with me:

2004 Swore that if my firm won a particular case, I'd buy an AC30 - we lost the case;

2006 Swore that if I got into the LL.M program at Harvard I'd buy an AC30 - I didn't get accepted;

2007 Swore that if I was accepted for a particular federal clerkship, I'd buy an AC30 - didn't get it

2008 Got a two year contract as a staff attorney at the court of civil appeals, apparently because I did NOT swear I'd buy an AC30

2010 Swore that if may contract was extended, I'd buy an AC30. Contract was not extended.

2011 Swore that if I won the race for associate district judge in the 14th district, , I'd buy an AC30. Lost by one vote in the committee.

2011 Got a renewed contract as a staff attorney at the court of civil appeals, did not NOT swear I'd buy an AC30.

This time I'm just going to buy one - no contingency

Got a new 335 last year, my first new instrument in 30 years. Now I've got an AC30 with the alnico speakers on the list. Unfortunately this amp has a history of bad luck with me:

2004 Swore that if my firm won a particular case, I'd buy an AC30 - we lost the case;

2006 Swore that if I got into the LL.M program at Harvard I'd buy an AC30 - I didn't get accepted;

2007 Swore that if I was accepted for a particular federal clerkship, I'd buy an AC30 - didn't get it

2008 Got a two year contract as a staff attorney at the court of civil appeals, apparently because I did NOT swear I'd buy an AC30

2010 Swore that if may contract was extended, I'd buy an AC30. Contract was not extended.

2011 Swore that if I won the race for associate district judge in the 14th district, , I'd buy an AC30. Lost by one vote in the committee.

2011 Got a renewed contract as a staff attorney at the court of civil appeals, did not NOT swear I'd buy an AC30.

This time I'm just going to buy one - no contingency

Man, did you ever think the problem might be: That all the stuff would have come to pass if you had already OWNED A VOX AC30? I mean, what could be much better for a person's luck or playing? [biggrin] From the sounds of it you'd better get one tomorrow, be done with it, and have you life back on "the beam."

I'm only 1/2 lucky with the AC15C1. If I could pick up an AC30 to move it I'd have one.

Oh yeah, on my wish list is to get 2 of my new Gibson's back from the Luthiers from getting setup & hope they play better than my Epiphones.

Aster

Did you get t00bs yet?

Nah not yet but I'm using my friends silverface DR as a backup for the time being.

I'm gonna be selling a lot of pedals pretty soon here do I'll put that money towards tubes and a Superfuzz then I'm gonna lay low on buying gear for a while. I'll keep building pedals to sell but I probably won't be keeping much anymore cause I've almost honed my rig to perfection.

Archived