Gibson Brands Forums

So lets see pics of our furry friends then

Rabs

So as its the start of Be Kind to Animals week lets see pics of our fluffy friends... I used to have a dog when I was young and still miss him.. But live in a flat where im not in alot, so as much as I want too cant get a dog now (maybe in later life).. However the one thing my ex left behind was her cat who moved in with me when she did.. His name is Brutus he's 20 years old now but is still as fluffy as ever and still plays like a kitten sometimes.... I dont know what I would have done without him in my life the last few years...

kitty.jpg

kittycouchsepia.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

kittyeyes.jpg

kittycute.jpg

That's Mika the cat, GiGi is the brindle and Lexi, her dam, is the black and silver.

No way possible to measure the amount of love we all share [biggrin]

And I would LOVE to see pics of Fred with Dreds!!!!

Here's the late, great Jackie

DSC000011.jpg

Developed encephalitis on her brain stem at about 5 yrs old. Longest week of our (and hers, I'm sure) lives, and the toughest decision we've ever made. RIP Jackie

And now, here's Lucy, who's everyone's friend.

DSC00265.jpg

Need to get some pix of Lucy's new friend "Becca", who's an approx 2 year old female Shi Tzu rescue dog, who's been with us for the past 5 months or so, and is here to stay. (All pix are on Mrs G's cell phone)

As promised, here's a picture of Lucy (on the right) and Becca the rescue dog. They like each other most of the time (just like us I guess lol) and are very fun to watch. Shih Tzu's are great little pals who love nothing more than to snuggle...

BeccaLucy.jpg

That's Mika the cat, GiGi is the brindle and Lexi, her dam, is the black and silver.

No way possible to measure the amount of love we all share [biggrin]

And I would LOVE to see pics of Fred with Dreds!!!!

Yeah I wish I had some decent pics of him... I only have one and its not very clear.. Was in the days before digital cameras (man I feel old when I say stuff like that :))

My cat "Pickguard". Sleeps when I play - yes it is that boring.

CatCase.jpg

Why did you name him/her Pickguard? i named my two cats Smokey and Gizmo, my black cat smokey was named that because he is smoke black, and Gizmo was named Gizmo because she had a little bit of a stare with electronics and guitars in general

May I ask, what breed(s) is Jack?

Sure, but I don;t think he'll answer.

I found him in a ditch so I'm not real sure what he is. I think he's either a PitBull mut or a Catahoula.

Archived