Gibson Brands Forums

OMG!!! I won!!!

britabe

Holy mutha of all guitars dudes and dudettes!!! I won the Les Paul traditonal goldtop!! I am totally freaking out. I can not express how proud I am to be an official LP owner and member of this forum. I been playin an epi lp standard (ebony) that i heavily modded for about 6 mo. now, and for the previous 16 years played a 91 RI 62' tele. I am now a complete convert to LP and I cant believe I won.....It is an amazing guitar. In fact...the nicest guitar I have ever owned. ULTRA TONE MONSTER!!!! I will play this guitar until I die...at which point I will be buried with it:d/

should I go to the epi forum and brag? no? yes? oh well, you guys decide

Well' date=' way to come in guns-a-blazing... congrats on the new guitar, and be sure to post lots of pics! or else...

So how did you win this guitar anyway? You aren't referring to the Slash Goldtop, are you?

no. its the goldtop traditional. i entered the contest on the site like 5 mo. ago.....i forgot about it

and for the record. i luv my epi but i gotta go tell the guys i won :-s

Congrats at least it sounds like your excited and will play it' date=' a true pet peeve is people who win things like this and have no appreciation other than can I sell it and for how much. hope you really do lay it and enjoy it.

[/quote']

oh you can trust with all your heart that this guitar went to a player. it will be played every night until I die. and some of those nights it will earn me money +:-@

Again, Many congratulations.

You are obviously made of 'The Right Stuff' from your allegiance to your Tele and hopefully you'll keep that as another weapon in your blossoming arsenal.

Nice to hear that someone truly deserving the nod from Lady Luck gets the chance to enjoy life even more.

And, of course, PIX!!!!!

Archived