Gibson Brands Forums

You Know What Would Be Cool?

badbluesplayer

I need to get one of those vinyl cut-out machines and start making "Guitar Family" stickers for peoples' back windows on their cars. Each sticker would have the distinctive shape of a particular guitar and you'd put them on your back window like families do with the two parents and the kids and the dog. You'd put stickers for whatever guitars you have on the back. Like I'd have stickers for a Les Paul, a 335, a Tele, a 000 and a parlor guitar on my window. You'd have strats, PRS's, dreadnaughts, 12 frets, whatever, as long as it has a distinctive shape.

Who's in? [thumbup]

I need to get one of those vinyl cut-out machines and start making "Guitar Family" stickers for peoples' back windows on their cars. Each sticker would have the distinctive shape of a particular guitar and you'd put them on your back window like families do with the two parents and the kids and the dog. You'd put stickers for whatever guitars you have on the back. Like I'd have stickers for a Les Paul, a 335, a Tele, a 000 and a parlor guitar on my window. You'd have strats, PRS's, dreadnaughts, 12 frets, whatever, as long as it has a distinctive shape.

Who's in? [thumbup]

lol, you should do that BBD.

I think those family stickers are so lame... LOl.. (sorry to anyone who likes them)

But I like this idea. I'm in.

But for the love of god don't let the Rev see this. He won't be able to see our the back window...

;)

I think those family stickers are so lame... LOl.. (sorry to anyone who likes them)

But for the love of god don't let the Rev see this. He won't be able to see our the back window...

;)

lol

Small world...I just saw a skull and crossbones family on the rear window of a van yesterday. The women had thinner bones and a pink bow on her skull. The man's bones were thicker and looked more like the standard Jolly Roger flag we've all seen on pirate ships. The children were just small versions of the mom and dad. Pretty clever...but I really like the guitar idea.

;)

I don't like them either, but the other day I saw an SUV with set of family stickers with the whole deal including 3 kids, 2 cats and 2 dogs. In the dirt on the back window someone had written "Confirmed Kills". I'd pay for a batch of stickers like that!

To play Devil's advocate, wouldn't that be like saying "Follow me home where I have a bunch of beautiful and expensive guitars for you to steal"

Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

**Where I live that would definitely be the case, and I can see the cop standing in my driveway pointing at it, "...you should have just put up a sign that says HEY COME STEAL MY GUITARS...".

But hey, it's a big world and others may be comfortable with it. I do like it!

rct

**Probably not realistic, it is a pretty quiet neighborhood, nothing but normal problems. I'm just not the type to tell everyone what is in my house I guess. But at the same time, I really can see the cops saying that right to my face. What am I going to do about it, hmmm?

Yeah, there's bad guys out there. I get it. Most of my clients were thieves. Brings back fond memories.

Paranoid people could have paranoid themed stickers, lol. Like people hiding under their beds, looking around corners, being scared of their shadows, watching too much TV, that kind of stuff. :unsure:

I've seen the stickers that are Macs vs Windows symbols.

Yesterday the Deputy drives up my driveway and goes "Ya know whose cows those are in the road?" That's the kind of stuff that goes on here. After I chased them all up and down the road and finally got them back in the pasture I wasn't too worried about bad guys, just bad cows.

Who's in? [thumbup]

And for when you're transporting some of them in your car, you could add the sticker "Baby or Babies on Board". [flapper]

;)

HEY! [cursing]

It's true [blush][biggrin]

mine would have to be the "guitarded" symbol sticker !!!

not long ago I saw a "stick family" window set, that all had pieces missing, w/stick dogs jumping at them.....and the caption was " we ATE your stick family" !!

i've GOT to find one of those!!!

You beat me to it. Exactly what I was thinking.

And me!

Then I thought - "Just add a Sig Sauer sticker. "Then I thought - "No, they'll steal that too!"

Maybe one of those " I 'heart' Pit Bulls " stickers ?

edit - apologies to those who already had commented on the gun concept - Smith & Wesson - I just replied to JG without reading through all the comments first.

Archived